[APP][2.2+] oStream: Speed up your facebook mobile experience

Search This thread

oStream

Nov 2, 2012
Hi all,
It 's a pleasure for me to show oStream, a new app for Android devices that will allow you to speed up your facebook experience.
oStream automatically synchronizes your most important Facebook content on your smartphone, making it instantly and always available.
Wherever you are. Whenever you need.
But...What does synchronization mean?

• Instantly available because when you open oStream, your news feed appears Instantly. No loading times. No delays.

Always available. You are in a place with no internet connection. You want to check your notications: oStream will show you the ones that existed the last time you were connected to the internet.

No connection drop problems You are checking your news feed and the connection suddenly drops: you will be able to continue to read and interact with your news feed. You won’t even notice connection problems

Forget about data errors You are uploading a photo and your internet connection drops: oStream will simply detect the error and re-upload the photo for you as soon as you’re back online.

We are looking for beta testers! "Follow the code" and take your app!
Please feel free to contact me for any information! It will be a pleasure to help you!

The APK is Out! Go to LINK and get your free oStream app

oStream Focus Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/ostreamFocusGroup/?fref=ts

oStream Facebook FanPage https://www.facebook.com/oStreamApp

The code for xda users is ostreamxda

UPDATE!!

oStream is NOW on Play Store! Check Out and feel free to express your opinion!

Your favorite app has a brand new twitter account! Follow us to instantly receive all updates to oStream!

https://twitter.com/oStreamApp

Do you hate advertise on your app?
Invite a lot of friend to try oStream and help them to change their way to live Facebook experience.
When 10 of them will install oStream, advertise will be removed!

Thx to Stylez for the support

Attachments

• qrcode.png
    qrcode.png
    439 bytes · Views: 9,833
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3,830
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,253
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 3,583
Last edited:

oStream

Nov 2, 2012
For the moment we are not on google store. Leave your mail and we will send the app!
Thank you

htcclay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2008
Atlanta
Hi

I would possibly like to test. Could you post a few screen shots?
Thank you. :)
In Christ
Clay

Jewremy

Jul 16, 2007
Boston
So does this work with the native facebook app or is it a standalone facebook client?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

G

GuestK0045

Willingly to test

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

oStream

Nov 2, 2012
UPDATE!!
The APK is Out! Go to h**tp://get.ostre.am and get your free oStream app
There are Ten invitation code for XDA Developer:

bf4006
fd7ab5
1a6bb8
9d38f7
75e451
52bda3
5b7534
36cc57
c6c163
c6c163

oStream

Nov 2, 2012
And This is the app!
Please send me a Feedbak to improve the quality of my work!
Thank you very much!

PS: Ask me for other invitation code!

Attachments

• ostream.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 543

dadavises

Jun 17, 2010
Waukegan, IL
Check your pm Vox on here. The codes in was sent are working. Seems to be working alright

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Where can you update your status?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    It 's a pleasure for me to show oStream, a new app for Android devices that will allow you to speed up your facebook experience.
    oStream automatically synchronizes your most important Facebook content on your smartphone, making it instantly and always available.
    Wherever you are. Whenever you need.
    But...What does synchronization mean?

• Instantly available because when you open oStream, your news feed appears Instantly. No loading times. No delays.

Always available. You are in a place with no internet connection. You want to check your notications: oStream will show you the ones that existed the last time you were connected to the internet.

No connection drop problems You are checking your news feed and the connection suddenly drops: you will be able to continue to read and interact with your news feed. You won’t even notice connection problems

Forget about data errors You are uploading a photo and your internet connection drops: oStream will simply detect the error and re-upload the photo for you as soon as you’re back online.

We are looking for beta testers! "Follow the code" and take your app!
    Please feel free to contact me for any information! It will be a pleasure to help you!

The APK is Out! Go to LINK and get your free oStream app

oStream Focus Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/ostreamFocusGroup/?fref=ts

oStream Facebook FanPage https://www.facebook.com/oStreamApp

The code for xda users is ostreamxda

UPDATE!!

oStream is NOW on Play Store! Check Out and feel free to express your opinion!

Your favorite app has a brand new twitter account! Follow us to instantly receive all updates to oStream!

https://twitter.com/oStreamApp

Do you hate advertise on your app?
    Invite a lot of friend to try oStream and help them to change their way to live Facebook experience.
    When 10 of them will install oStream, advertise will be removed!

Thx to Stylez for the support
    Guys a new update is ready!
    We are preparing to land on the Market in style! Stay tuned because there will be juicy news.
    Thank you for your suggestions and your criticisms we are working hard to launch an app really good.
    Sounds nice but it's hard to scan a Barcode directly on the target device

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation mit Tapatalk 2
    Stay tunned for Google Play Store Release! :good:
    Hi guys,
    i'm one of the developer of oStream

At oStream we have been really impressed by the passion you expressed here. That's why we have activated a special code valid for everyone coming from here. Your special code is: ostreamxda

You can download the app from:
    get.ostre.am
    From this link you can always download the last version.
    Once you enter the code you are in for ever with your Facebook profile, you can even reinstall it to other devices.

I'll answer all your questions here in the next hours/days with technical details.
    For now, please keep in touch with us here:
    facebook.com/oStreamApp
    And in the case you really wanna help us (and wanna get a lifetime free, ads free and full featured version of oStream) ask to register to this group:
    facebook.com/groups/ostreamFocusGroup

Thanks a lot!