[Q] From 4.1.2 Stock to 4.3

Search This thread

divide1337

Jan 2, 2013
I currently use 4.1.2 stock rom because 4.3 didn't come to my country yet.I want to flash roms but they require EML3/4 and i currently have DMF3.What should i do and/or how can flash note 3 apps in my phone.Newbie here sorry , thanks.

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
I currently use 4.1.2 stock rom because 4.3 didn't come to my country yet.I want to flash roms but they require EML3/4 and i currently have DMF3.What should i do and/or how can flash note 3 apps in my phone.Newbie here sorry , thanks.

IMHO it is better to root the phone and flash some custom ROM that already has note 3 apps... I.e. DN3, Phoenix or Criskelo. You should also flash MJ5 bootloader from Odin (since it is Knox free)

Reactions: divide1337

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013

Those Roms don't require ML3/4, most of them only run with bootloaders MJ5 and up.
Here is an interesting link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596761

My advice: Read, read and again read through posts dealing with root, upgrading bootloader, keep warranty and try to understand more about your device. If you don't understand technical terms, search in Google or just ask! :good:

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi

Take it step by step...
I hope u have root...
Download and flash any 4.3 based rom...
Pheonix etc. Let it boot once... U wont b able to connect to Wifi because u will not have th 4.3 bootloader..

Now.u go ahead to Dr ketans thread in.the Dev area and there u download mj5 bl and the Wifi patch.. Read read and read.. Dnt b a hero... Any queries post them here...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

IMHO it is better to root the phone and flash some custom ROM that already has note 3 apps... I.e. DN3, Phoenix or Criskelo. You should also flash MJ5 bootloader from Odin (since it is Knox free)

Those Roms don't require ML3/4, most of them only run with bootloaders MJ5 and up.
    Here is an interesting link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596761

My advice: Read, read and again read through posts dealing with root, upgrading bootloader, keep warranty and try to understand more about your device. If you don't understand technical terms, search in Google or just ask! :good:

Take it step by step...
    I hope u have root...
    Download and flash any 4.3 based rom...
    Pheonix etc. Let it boot once... U wont b able to connect to Wifi because u will not have th 4.3 bootloader..

Now.u go ahead to Dr ketans thread in.the Dev area and there u download mj5 bl and the Wifi patch.. Read read and read.. Dnt b a hero... Any queries post them here...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app