[Q] Overclocking?

Search This thread

jp7152

Feb 22, 2007
Just wondering if it's possible to overclock the CPU or GPU of the Tegra Note 7?

It's obviously a fast device anyway, but just out of interest.

Thanks in advance!

prichm1992

Apr 19, 2013
Nvidia already released source..?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

jp7152

Feb 22, 2007
I have installed trickser mod and rooted the device but the maximum allowable frequency is 1.8ghz. How should I allow higher options to be selected?

Thanks again

Edit

Do I need to install a different kernel? If so please could you advise which one to use and if possible a brief instruction of how to install. Thank you!

Last edited:

rchrdcrg

Nov 19, 2010
Branson, MO
www.youtube.com
I have installed trickser mod and rooted the device but the maximum allowable frequency is 1.8ghz. How should I allow higher options to be selected?

Thanks again

Edit

Do I need to install a different kernel? If so please could you advise which one to use and if possible a brief instruction of how to install. Thank you!

I don't think development has reached that point yet. As far as I'm aware, there are no custom ROMs or kernels available. I'm personally a little worried that there isn't enough interest in this device to where we'll ever see those things, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a beautiful CM11/Shield hybrid ROM brought to our beloved tabs!

jp7152

Feb 22, 2007
That's why I was confused as cars10k has been overclocking I think.

Maybe it's something from the Shield forum ?

Deepak Vishnu

Dec 25, 2012
Kochi

Thanks again

Edit

Tonight shaky 156 will release his kernel.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts