[Q] SIM unlock on GT-S7500

Search This thread
G

GuestD0718

Hi everyone! This is my first post in this forum. You guys have helped me a lot in rooting my phone, yet i did not put a custom rom on it, just some performance scripts. After searching for a solution to network unlock my phone, i only found Omnius (omnius-server.com), but it's incompatible with my this phone. I've searched the forum for other methods like those used in galaxy ace but with no luck. Does anyone know or sucessfully tried a method and can share it with me and others looking for the same as me?

Thanks

RatchetHacked

Dec 7, 2013
London
Hi everyone! This is my first post in this forum. You guys have helped me a lot in rooting my phone, yet i did not put a custom rom on it, just some performance scripts. After searching for a solution to network unlock my phone, i only found Omnius (omnius-server.com), but it's incompatible with my this phone. I've searched the forum for other methods like those used in galaxy ace but with no luck. Does anyone know or sucessfully tried a method and can share it with me and others looking for the same as me?

Thanks
htt://sim-unlock.net/site/Samsung/Galaxy_Ace_Plus_S7500/
add (p) on (htt)