need help can´t get out of odin mode

Search This thread

Maikrotex

Apr 18, 2014
Hello @ all

Want to root my new note 3 and do all how it describe in the forum but failed.
Now i can´t get out of the odin mode and become with 3 different firmwares after system.img.ext4 failed:(
with kies have no chance to get a rescue...
had the newest firmware on it and tried a7 b3 and a4 ahso with pit files.

Can anybody can give me a tip what i can do?!?!

greetz
maikro

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hello @ all

Now i can´t get out of the odin mode and become with 3 different firmwares after system.img.ext4 failed:(

greetz
maikro

to be frank..
nobody can help u.
so little info that u give.

1. what device?
2. which firmware u are on? give spesific firmware
3. what were u trying to do?
when u said try other firmware, what firmware? and how did u do?

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Reactions: Maikrotex

Maikrotex

Apr 18, 2014
re.

to be frank..
nobody can help u.

1. what device?

galaxy note 3 SM-N9005
had the latest update don´t know exactly what but is an german telekom D1 Handy
i tryed to root the device with CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5 and odin 3.0.7 and 3.0.9

Tryed
- N9005XXUENA7_N9005DTMENA2_DTM
- N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO
- N9005XXUENB4_N9005DBTENB1_DBT
every time it hang in odin at system.img.ext4

only the odin modus works and have ahso a message i must use kies to initialize the firmware but kies don't accept it to initialize.

hope u can help me out.....

thanks

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
galaxy note 3 SM-N9005
i tryed to root the device with CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5 and odin 3.0.7 and 3.0.9

Tryed

only the odin modus works and have ahso a message i must use kies to initialize the firmware but kies don't accept it to initialize.

thanks

ok. stay calm. That's the 1st rule :)
I believe I can't ask you to check your about device, since you are stuck at ODIN mode already.

From what you are saying you are on latest Germany firmware, if I'm not wrong it should be ND3 Kitkat.
Did you try to root using the correct file of CF-Autoroot ? I mean did you use the correct file for the Kitkat N9005 version ?
Since now you are left with no other choice, I suggest you to download the same firmware of ND3 - DBT version again (if you still want to stick with germany firmware).
But if you want the latest one, you can try Singapore XSP NE4 (I'm not sure, but some users reported the NE4 XSP is not so good in dealing with GPS).
It's up to your choice mate. But if you are worry too much, you can just grab the ND3 - DBT (I'm not sure the germany this one still need the .PIT file or not), or any other Europe firmwares (try not to grab the provider branded firmware)
You can find this on samfirmware.com

Once you get already, you can use ODIN v.3.0.9 to flash.
Let it boot... if you stuck at the N9005 logo, power it off (or take out battery for few secs and put it back), and then press vol up + home + power to go into stock recovery, and then choose factory reset and wipe cache, and then reboot.

Btw,
Reason why you are not able to flash the firmwares you are listed above, is because you are on Germany last built (ND3) with the ND bootloader. It is not possible for you to flash earlier firmware with earlier bootloader.
Hope you understand my long explanation :)

feel free to PM me if you need more help.

cheers.

Reactions: Maikrotex

Maikrotex

Apr 18, 2014
re.

I believe I can't ask you to check your about device, since you are stuck at ODIN mode already.

From what you are saying you are on latest Germany firmware, if I'm not wrong it should be ND3 Kitkat.
Did you try to root using the correct file of CF-Autoroot ? I mean did you use the correct file for the Kitkat N9005 version ?
Since now you are left with no other choice, I suggest you to download the same firmware of ND3 - DBT version again (if you still want to stick with germany firmware).
But if you want the latest one, you can try Singapore XSP NE4 (I'm not sure, but some users reported the NE4 XSP is not so good in dealing with GPS).
It's up to your choice mate. But if you are worry too much, you can just grab the ND3 - DBT (I'm not sure the germany this one still need the .PIT file or not), or any other Europe firmwares (try not to grab the provider branded firmware)

Let it boot... if you stuck at the N9005 logo, power it off (or take out battery for few secs and put it back), and then press vol up + home + power to go into stock recovery, and then choose factory reset and wipe cache, and then reboot.

Btw,
Reason why you are not able to flash the firmwares you are listed above, is because you are on Germany last built (ND3) with the ND bootloader. It is not possible for you to flash earlier firmware with earlier bootloader.

cheers.

wow....thats a big help my friend:)!!!!
sit here for 6 hours and nobody in the german boring forums write.
Thank u for take time to explain this so i understand it right.
So i can go to wake up my handy now:)
great ....

Thanks for ya help...

greetz
maikro

Maikrotex

Apr 18, 2014
wow....thats a big help my friend:)!!!!
sit here for 6 hours and nobody in the german boring forums write.
Thank u for take time to explain this so i understand it right.
So i can go to wake up my handy now:)
great ....

Thanks for ya help...

greetz
maikro

sorry but the N9005XXUEND3_N9005PHNEND1_PHN that i have load from an site don´t work:(
were i can find it on sammobile? search for my device but no d3 firmware available.

i thought now its ok...but at the same line on odin failed......

download now this and try it....
PDA: N9005XXUEND3
CSC: N9005EUREND1
MODEM: N9005XXUENC2

something i make wrong or?!?!!?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello @ all

greetz
    maikro

to be frank..
    nobody can help u.

1. what device?

galaxy note 3 SM-N9005

Tryed

thanks

Btw,

cheers.