supercharged v5 update2 help

Search This thread

at2smithjason

Feb 16, 2012
Washington
So I installed cupercharged v5 update 2 before I installed the base. I was reading what was posted on the thread and I was following mastermind278 in his install video. I got all of the same results as him, but I think that since I installed the update 2 I may be stuck in a boot loop. The opening animation keeps restarting. Did I mess up my phone? I didnt make a back up, so am I screwed? Please help!!

matt99017d

Nov 17, 2011
Camas WA
So I installed cupercharged v5 update 2 before I installed the base. I was reading what was posted on the thread and I was following mastermind278 in his install video. I got all of the same results as him, but I think that since I installed the update 2 I may be stuck in a boot loop. The opening animation keeps restarting. Did I mess up my phone? I didnt make a back up, so am I screwed? Please help!!

It sounds like you may need to flash the fxz file via rsd....bummer, but easy as pie.

Good luck!

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

at2smithjason

Feb 16, 2012
Washington
How? Way new guy here.

So I was looking all over this forum and Google and I found the files that I needed, but the FXZ files that I downloaded ALL didnt work. Can someone please post a link to a file that I can use to recover my phone. I know that someone on here has it. Thanks.

Last edited: