[ROM] Unofficial CM9 for Supersonic Nightlies

Search This thread

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I show CM 9.0 and a build date of May 12th.

I so want this to be fully functional. :)

Yeah that was before I implemented incremental and updates through goo. Download the full rom from yesterday. Make a backup of your current rom. Flash full rom, without wiping anything, if you have a2sd flash a2sd again. Then boot into rom. You should be good. If not restore backup and let me know

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

counterfeit187

Sep 15, 2010
Jmz said ffc isn't working and it may never work. On the bright side I read that 4g will be working soon! :D

Thanks for the great rom jmz!

This really is something that should be noted in "Not Working" on the original post. Part of the hardware not functioning is not really something you should leave out.

rob_z11

+1 Didn't wipe a damned thing for 6/25 over 6/24 - All apps, settings, data are 100%. Awesome. :good:

It's been consistent for me. Whether evervolv kernel (which isn't sbc, but performs well), or Mason EI0.1.5rc5 (which is sbc, and has some degree of UV[?]) - the battery consumption remains relative to the kernel. "This" or "that" nightly haven't shown me any different draws on the battery.

Grain of salt: my exp on my device

Thanks. I am on 6/24 and quite happy with mason kernel which I ran before with other rom such as deck.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

reggiedarden

Jun 18, 2010
Reno, NV
I flashed 6/25 and GPS worked great. Flashed the 6/26 incremental and now GPS does not working. Any suggestions for a fix? Would really like to make this my daily.

HdMsTrTeCh

Oct 29, 2011
I flashed 6/25 and GPS worked great. Flashed the 6/26 incremental and now GPS does not working. Any suggestions for a fix? Would really like to make this my daily.

This is what I do first if my GPS drops out before flashing any "fix": Go to system settings and in "location services" turn off GPS. Then back up and go to your "apps" in settings and find maps and force close it. Now go back to your app drawer and bring maps back up and let it find your location without GPS on. Once it gets your general locale close and go back into manage apps and force close again. Then turn back ON your GPS and restart maps. This works most of the time for me. If it doesn't I'll usually reboot. You can also clear maps cache and data if you don't mind starting a fresh app. Never had to flash anything to fix my GPS. Hope I helped.

Last edited:

evo-cative

May 17, 2012

I always flash a GPS fix when flashing any CM rom because i've never been able to get GPS working on first boot. The fix i use has worked since i can remember. It is attached to this post. Hope this help!

Attachments

• GPS_Supersonic_FIX_Flash3.zip
    177.5 KB · Views: 52

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
So guys, this is not a I am leaving message. I am just moving my focus to another site. The links in the OP will now go to themikmik. These are for personal reasons and no it DOES NOT have to do with any user of mine or for the most part elsewhere. I am not going to close this thread and will still continue to provide support and updates here. There is no reason to register at the other site to get download links or any of the OP. The only reason you would need to register is if you wanted to post something there. But like I said, I will still continue here for the most part. And please do not speculate as to why I'm moving, not wanting any arguments to start.

MattMatt0240

Sep 10, 2011
Doing it in style, very respectable. I believe as long as we get some cm9 from jmz, do whatever you gotta do. I think most of us aren't going anywhere, at least I'm not. Love your work man, and thank you so much for what you've accomplished thus far.

Looking forward to continue rockin some cm9 :D

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

klharalson

Jan 10, 2011
Lake Oswego, Oregon
So guys, this is not a I am leaving message. I am just moving my focus to another site. The links in the OP will now go to themikmik. These are for personal reasons and no it DOES NOT have to do with any user of mine or for the most part elsewhere. I am not going to close this thread and will still continue to provide support and updates here. There is no reason to register at the other site to get download links or any of the OP. The only reason you would need to register is if you wanted to post something there. But like I said, I will still continue here for the most part. And please do not speculate as to why I'm moving, not wanting any arguments to start.

See you over there!

crstfr

Sep 9, 2010
S. Austin Tx
i'm having the hardest time getting the mason kernel v15rc4 sbc to work with the latest nightly....grrr

boots...get to lock screen....freezes..i've tried the sbc, and the scb fso....same on both.....

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery
You can count me in as well. I miss mik's forum ever since leaving sense roms.

See you over there.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Been registered over there since they first started....even bought the paid app! See ya there !

sent from a rooted EVO 4G running Radiance RLS-ONE SENSE 3.5 Anthrax kernel infected!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 9 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is an Unofficial release, but you should find it stable for everyday use.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

im on freenode #htc-evo a lot so if you want join me there.

Follow @CM_Supersonic1 for updates on when builds are posted

Directions:

Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
    Flash the ROM
    Flash GApps
    Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

Add-ons:
    For Sprint VVM http://epicaokp.blogspot.com/2012/05/aokpcm9-fixed-sprint-visual-voicemail.html
    CM9 Theme Chooser Themes http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1643406

Apps2SD(for real this time):
    ****Ensure you have a EXT2, EXT3, or EXT4 partition on your sdcard first
    1. Flash Rom
    2. Flash Gapps(If desired)
    3. Flash Apps2SD patch
    4. Boot into system and run A2SD GUI
    5. Choose option to move apps to SD
    6. Phone will reboot
    7. If you get market force close use terminal and type su then mkdir /cache/download
    8. Profit

Downloads

Changelog:
    Code:
    For an updated changelog look here  http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2012-7-14
    --------------------------
    Fixed Battery Stats - Thanks to Kasual52e for this
    Add torch toggle - Thanks to Kasual52e for this

2012-6-27
    Mine:
    Fixed fingerprint - More apps should be showing in market now

CM:
    None to report

2012-6-26
    Mine: 
    Incrementals back online
    Switched back to evervolv kernel for more compatibility
    Nothing more to report for now

CM: 
    Nothing to report
    2012-6-23
    Mine: 
    Fixed video rec. Don't need patch anymore.  
    Fixed some video playback stuttering

2012-6-22 round 2
    Mine:
    Hulu, HBO Go, and youtube HD working
    Native Video Recording working **Thanks mongoosehelix
    Flash after flashing rom http://goo.im/devs/jmz/supersonic/cm9mods/vidcamerafix.zip

2012-6-22
    Mine: 
    Found a fix for vid recording but breaks video playback **Thanks mongoosehelix
    Cleaned up some stuff

CM:
    None to report

2012-6-20
    Mine: 
    Fixed Hulu
    Fixed HBO Go
    Fixed Youtube HD
    Fixed prolly other video items
    BUT NOT NETFLIX
    Cleaning up device folder

CM:
    None to report

2012-6-19
    Mine:
    Fixed incrementals

CM:
    Long-press back kill app cleanup
    camera: add options to restart preview in certain cases

2012-6-18
    Mine:
    Starting incrementals

CM:
    Apply haptic feedback to all buttons, not just the sound button.

2012-5-25
    ---------------------------
    Updated to upstream
    Added CM9 Apollo app
    Fixed video playback (possibly)

2012-5-10
    Update to upstream
    Market fixed
    SU fixed
    More behind the scenes tweaking
    Added in Androidian theme
    Added in Cobalt theme

2012-5-7
    Updated to upstream
    Supports theme chooser themes now (no cm7 ones won't work)
    Support for customizing lockring
    Broke market downloading.  Do step 7 of A2SD to fix market

2012-5-6
    Fixed A2SD
    Fixed Wifi
    Changed model to PC36100 (Thanks to bernechad for pointing that out)
    Broke market downloading.  Do step 7 of A2SD to fix market

2012-5-3
    Not really any updates I can think of. Just making sure I have repeatable builds.

2012-5-2
    Ultimately fixed SU
    Re-fixed Camera
    Now using Mason HWA kernel

2012-5-1
    Not sure what fixed.
    Might have added a few bugs
    Might have fixed SU

2012-4-29
    Fixed Camera
    Fixed Carrier Notification
    Add goo-inside updates
    Fixed behind the scenes stuff
    Fixed dictionary

2012-4-28
    Original upload

Working:
    Data
    Wifi
    SMS
    Camera
    Camcorder
    anything not on broken list

Broken:
    -4G
    -FFC

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner :). You will get your name in the 2nd post under donated. Also, if you do donate please pm me here with transaction id. That will make it where i can confirm your donation and add you to the list on donators. Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

Cm team. Obviously
    Evervolv - i started with their device folder
    atyoung - For his amazing Mason kernel (https://github.com/atyoung/mason-kernel-ice)
    playfulgod - for actually quite a bit of help with this rom
    ihtfp69 - for helping me through some build errors
    utkanos - for helping me through some build errors
    dougpiston - for showing me the error of my ways
    Ok, im gonna squash this now. Even Wimax stuff is relative to the device. I.E. you can't use Evo 3d stuff on Evo 4G. This was confirmed through toastcfh, who did the wimax for both GB and ICS. He wrote the wimax for Evo 3D, which is a EMMC device. Evo 4G is a MTD device. So therein lies the problem. Why? I don't know. But the man himself said it most likely wont work on a MTD device. That is all I can really go on. I definitely don't have the skills to rewrite Wimax. So basically wimax is dead.

This thread has gone on far too long without mod interaction. So please don't let it begin now.
    This thread is going to be closed. No reason to keep it open anymore. mazdarider will be taking it over. I will give him all my support and access to my files. Thank you all for your support for the last few weeks.
    J.....m.....zzzzzzztaylor........ Check your mail toooooday. There is a present.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Dontators (It really does mean a lot to me):
    klharalson
    tomzefi
    Kalehua4791
    JM-PDA
    bluezr1
    BuddaBelly
    kelldane
    sjhanson