[V1.3][Tool][All-In-One] Flash Recoveries , Downgrade , Bootloaders ...

Search This thread
As of 28/12/2013, I no longer have this phone. My threads will stay open for all who want to assist others. I've had a great time being a member of the O3D community, so thank you all!

News:

OS_Hacking, the maker of this tool is unable to maintain this page at the moment. I am only maintaining it instead of him. His AIO Tool is an essential piece of software that the O3D community cannot afford to lose!

Sorry Guys ,, I Don't Have This Phone Any More !! I Have Sold It About 2 Months Ago .
Any One Can Ask ... But I Can't Answer ... Many Things Have Been Changed...
There Are Many People Here Are Too Ready To Help Any One .
A User Asked Me ''How To Enter Recovery ??'' And I Couldn't Answer .
And I Will Do My Best .

Thanks .

OS_Hacking
This tool is designed to flash Recoveries (TWRP , RZ & CWM) and Wkpark's v1.25a ICS Bootloaders. It's easy to use and may help many people especially for new people ;) .
What you need is just phone drivers & omap drivers and you are ready to go :good: .

And I will keep updating it to include ADB and Root ;) .

Important !!:- if you are running stock ICS, your bootloaders are locked! If you want to install a custom Recovery you MUST install Wkpark's Bootloaders before that , this is not a bug , every phone running ICS MUST have the unlocked bootloaders before recovery ;)

Instructions :-

This tool is based on "fastboot" mode (I will make it for ADB soon). It is a mode by which we can flash Recoveries , kernels & bootloaders .
How to enter it ??
{OMAP driver (not needed in v1.3) http://d-h.st/b7h}
Open the tool and follow onscreen insteuctions.
Connect the phone without battery ,, when you connect it the tool will show a lot of details and give 5 seconds , in this 5 seconds insert battery immediately .
That is all ;)

If you need detailed, step by step instructions, read this post.

Special thanks to :-

Shanza93 , the first tester
Berni for his recoveries
wkpark for his Bootloaders
iodak for his kernel
dexter for his recoveries
And surely xbsall for his ported ICS
And all XDA members

Download Link :-

Latest V1.3 http://d-h.st/Op0

Old V1.2 http://d-h.st/Ud4

Old V1.1 http://d-h.st/sCF

Old V1.0 http://d-h.st/GwV

Enjoy :laugh:​

If you pressed thanks button you won't lose any thing :D

Last edited:
Changelog :-

V1.3
-The tool now includes driver installation.
-Obsolete options are now removed.
-Bootloaders installed are only Wkpark's which are able to boot practically everything.
-Recoveries are only standard P920 ones (I don't think anyone is using ported SU760 ROMs anymore).

V1.2
Many many problems fixed (no one told me about them) .
Added CWM 5 .
Some improvement .

V1.1
Added the latest wkpark's bootloaders .

V1.0
The original

To do :-

-Add GB root .
-Add the latest 1.25 wkpark bootloaders .---- DONE :D
-Add Flash recovery by ADB .
-Add CWM 5 (Touch & Normal) . ---- DONE :D

Last edited:

alphatia

Oct 7, 2012
Re: [TEST!!][Tool]All-In-One , Flash recoveries , downgrade , bootloaders ...

Very usefull tool thanks for developing

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

Reactions: OS_Hacking

OS_Hacking

Sep 10, 2012
Re: [TEST!!][Tool][P920]All-In-One , Flash recoveries , downgrade , bootloaders ...

so if I use jellybean could i use this to upgrade wkpark bootloader?

Jellybean uses GB bootloaders , and wkpark is ICS Bootloaders . If you are in ICS these bootloaders will let you install recoveries and kernels .
Wkpark for ICS ROMs .
By the way , you remembered me to update some files in the tool :D:D

Sent From LG-P880 .
Try Use THANKS If I Helped ;) .

Last edited:

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock
Jellybean uses GB bootloaders , and wkpark is ICS Bootloaders . If you are in ICS these bootloaders will let you install recoveries and kernels .
Wkpark for ICS ROMs .

Sent From LG-P880 .

Jellybean/CM10 works fine using wkparks x-loader/u-boot, In fact it's recommended I would say as it solves the freezing issues.
As far as I am aware 1.25a works on GB/JB unsigned/signed kernel and ICS signed kernel.

Last edited:

OS_Hacking

Sep 10, 2012
Re: [TEST!!][Tool][P920]All-In-One , Flash recoveries , downgrade , bootloaders ...

Jellybean/CM10 works fine using wkparks x-loader/u-boot, In fact it's recommended I would say as it solves the freezing issues.
As far as I am aware 1.25a works on GB/JB unsigned/signed boot loaders and ICS signed bootloader.

In my tool wkpark just for ICS . You feel better because it is unlocked boot loaders .
This is what I remembered :D by sketch .
I will add option for that next update .

Sent From LG-P880 .

fabioascoelho

Jun 7, 2011
Is this bootloader the 1.25a?
I had the bootloader from wkpark (I think it is version 1.21) and my camera was freezing.
People said that I should update to 1.25a.
So, is this 1.25 or 1.25a?

bigfoot.kom

Jun 29, 2012

Hello. Where would I find the omap drivers. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

OS_Hacking

Sep 10, 2012

The new wkpark 1.25 allows to flash CM or JB Rom also if you're on ICS ..your tools what version of wkpark includes? Oh and another question...your tool work on Windows 8? :D

about wkpark , sorry it's the old one because I search for 1.25a but didn't find until I see bluekernel (ibluemind gave a link for it) . And I will add it in the next version ;) .
About windows 8 I didn't try it , but you can do a right click then "properties" the choose "compatibility" then check the option "run this program in compatibility mode " then choose the windows version .
(I think this works with any software (I think)

Is this bootloader the 1.25a?
I had the bootloader from wkpark (I think it is version 1.21) and my camera was freezing.
People said that I should update to 1.25a.
So, is this 1.25 or 1.25a?

This is the old one , I will add 1.25a next update ;) .

Sent From My LG-P880 (O4X)
By pressing "THANKS" You Would Help Me ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SedyBenoitPeace

OS_Hacking

Sep 10, 2012

Hello. Where would I find the omap drivers. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

I did not find it , I will upload it to you .

@Edit

Here it is:-

d-h.st/b7h

Sent From My LG-P880 (O4X)
By pressing "THANKS" You Would Help Me ;)

Last edited:

acerdroid

Nov 15, 2012
Kriel
Hi guys i need some advice pleazeeeeeeee im helping my friend with his phone and i have a problem. he was on gb 2.3 then rooted then installed cwr then flashed jelly bam. Now when we put phone on it goes off after a while. So i fixed permissions and it seemed to be fine for a while but then started to go off again. IS it a boot-loader problem. Thanks in advance for any help

OS_Hacking

Sep 10, 2012
Hi guys i need some advice pleazeeeeeeee im helping my friend with his phone and i have a problem. he was on gb 2.3 then rooted then installed cwr then flashed jelly bam. Now when we put phone on it goes off after a while. So i fixed permissions and it seemed to be fine for a while but then started to go off again. IS it a boot-loader problem. Thanks in advance for any help

Sorry right now the tool doesn't support the latest bootloaders ,, but you can get it here :-
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36666283&postcount=163

Reactions: acerdroid

acerdroid

Nov 15, 2012
Kriel
Thanks for the reply but im not sure what to do with it i downloaded the file unzipped it now do i run it and follow instructions

OS_Hacking

Sep 10, 2012
Re: [Tool][P920][All-In-One] , Flash recoveries , downgrade , bootloaders ...

Thanks for the reply but im not sure what to do with it i downloaded the file unzipped it now do i run it and follow instructions

Install omap drivers & phone drivers .
1- update the drivers . By:-
Open device manager (start menu-->search--> "device manager")
Now connect the phone without battery you will see a device appear for about 2 seconds ,, do a fast right click on it and then choose update drivers ,, then scan my pc for .... ,, choose the folder (~~~/omap4boot/usb_drv_windows) . It will show a wrong select "install this anyway" .
Now open "start_fast_boot.bat" select number 2 ,, connect your phone without battery then it will wait 5 seconds inseart battery in these 5 seconds .
Good Luck ;)

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Black-Byte.de

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As of 28/12/2013, I no longer have this phone. My threads will stay open for all who want to assist others. I've had a great time being a member of the O3D community, so thank you all!

News:

OS_Hacking, the maker of this tool is unable to maintain this page at the moment. I am only maintaining it instead of him. His AIO Tool is an essential piece of software that the O3D community cannot afford to lose!

Sorry Guys ,, I Don't Have This Phone Any More !! I Have Sold It About 2 Months Ago .
    Any One Can Ask ... But I Can't Answer ... Many Things Have Been Changed...
    There Are Many People Here Are Too Ready To Help Any One .
    A User Asked Me ''How To Enter Recovery ??'' And I Couldn't Answer .
    And I Will Do My Best .

Thanks .

OS_Hacking
    This tool is designed to flash Recoveries (TWRP , RZ & CWM) and Wkpark's v1.25a ICS Bootloaders. It's easy to use and may help many people especially for new people ;) .
    What you need is just phone drivers & omap drivers and you are ready to go :good: .

And I will keep updating it to include ADB and Root ;) .

Important !!:- if you are running stock ICS, your bootloaders are locked! If you want to install a custom Recovery you MUST install Wkpark's Bootloaders before that , this is not a bug , every phone running ICS MUST have the unlocked bootloaders before recovery ;)

Instructions :-

This tool is based on "fastboot" mode (I will make it for ADB soon). It is a mode by which we can flash Recoveries , kernels & bootloaders .
    How to enter it ??
    {OMAP driver (not needed in v1.3) http://d-h.st/b7h}
    Open the tool and follow onscreen insteuctions.
    Connect the phone without battery ,, when you connect it the tool will show a lot of details and give 5 seconds , in this 5 seconds insert battery immediately .
    That is all ;)

If you need detailed, step by step instructions, read this post.

Special thanks to :-

Shanza93 , the first tester
    Berni for his recoveries
    wkpark for his Bootloaders
    iodak for his kernel
    dexter for his recoveries
    And surely xbsall for his ported ICS
    And all XDA members

Download Link :-

Latest V1.3 http://d-h.st/Op0

Old V1.2 http://d-h.st/Ud4

Old V1.1 http://d-h.st/sCF

Old V1.0 http://d-h.st/GwV

Enjoy :laugh:​

If you pressed thanks button you won't lose any thing :D

V1.3
    -The tool now includes driver installation.
    -Obsolete options are now removed.
    -Bootloaders installed are only Wkpark's which are able to boot practically everything.
    -Recoveries are only standard P920 ones (I don't think anyone is using ported SU760 ROMs anymore).

V1.2
    Many many problems fixed (no one told me about them) .
    Added CWM 5 .
    Some improvement .

V1.1
    Added the latest wkpark's bootloaders .

V1.0
    The original

To do :-

-Add GB root .
    -Add the latest 1.25 wkpark bootloaders .---- DONE :D
    -Add Flash recovery by ADB .
    -Add CWM 5 (Touch & Normal) . ---- DONE :D
    Re: [V1.1][Tool][All-In-One] Flash recoveries , downgrade , bootloaders ...

Hi guys ,,

I'm so sorry because I didn't replay your posts ... I was too busy .

Thank you very much !! More than 1200 downloads !!
    What a good forum is this !

The 1.2 update will be today maybe (I hope) it doesn't have a big difference . Just some bugs fixed (nobody told my about them) and easier use with some improvements . No need to reconnect phone or re-open the tool for new command .

THANKS !!

Sent From My LG-P880 (O4X) .
    By Pressing "THANKS" You Will Help Me .
    Windows xp service pack 3. Upgraded to ICS with flash tool. Installed omap drivers from this thread. Read thread. Load up allinone tool but I'm having trouble getting phone into fast boot. Allinone sits at "waiting for omap drivers"

Sent from my LG-E960

Did you install OMAP Drivers from device manager?

0.install LG PC suit
    1.install latest LGUnitedMobileDriver
    2.connect your phone in Mass Storage mode wait till all drivers install then disconect your phone
    3.connect your phone again in in USB debugging mode enabled waill till all drivers install
    4.disconnect your phone and power off your phone
    5.install OMAPFlashInstaller-4.10 wait till the installation finishes
    6.remove your battery connect your phone without battery
    7.open device manager and search for OMAP4430 (it connects and disconnects ) so quickly double click on it and chose update driver select browse my computer for drive software > then go to usb_drv_windows folder in OS_HACKING tool then press Next wait till the driver installs
    8.open OS_HACKING TOOLS and double click it ( your phone is connected WITHOUT BATTERY ) then press space bar on your keyboard
    wait for 2 seconds then put your battery in your phone then LG silver logo will appear on you phones screen when you see LG silver logo press space bar on your key board then immediately press number 8 Flash ICS BootLoaders then double press Inter boutton in your keyboard after that if you see ( waiting for device ) go to device manager and search for LG CUSMO driver with a yellow exclamation mark double click on it and select update driver then chose browse my computer for drive software > then go to usb_drv_windows folder in OS_HACKING tool then press Next after that your phone will be flashed with lcs bootloader
    9.after your flashed lcs bootloader then press number 6 chose Flash TWRP Recovery (version 2.3) then double press inter boutton on your keyboard wait till flashing finishes after finished close OS_HACKING TOOL and disconnect your phone
    10.turn on your phone wait for one minute then tourn off your phone and wait for one minute if your phone automatically turns on Then you have successfully flashed ICS bootloader.
    11.download Su_Bbox_1.20.2_gazhead_signed.zip and put it in your phone memory after that turn off your phone , when your phone turned off press and hold Power boutton and volume -down (or volume up not sure ) and 3D boutton then you should get in recovery in recovery chose Su_Bbox_1.20.2_gazhead_signed.zip and flash it after that turn off your phone then turn it on go to your apps and see if Superuser installed

thats all
    v1.3 by OS_Hacking is up!

Sent from the 3rd dimension!