Should I continue developing unnamed ROM and release it?

• No

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 115 92.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TakamineSubasa

Sep 4, 2011
Lockscreen and home key bug is gone when flashing GAPPS ;)

Flashing GAPPS and avoiding your ICS patch = bugless (still testing) and fastest rom

Last edited:
Reactions: trettet

InMyBedNow

Sep 10, 2011
Discontinued?

I don't get it, why did you discontinue this amazing ROM? It looks and work REALLY REALLY well.

gurpreet9080

Jul 23, 2011
@trettet
bro thanx for your efforts but leaving this rom with these small bugs isn't a good idea,don't provide big updates but atleast fix these small issues :(
and see u got almost 1000 replies in just 20 days so i think this rom is really a master piece and u should not discontinue it but ultimately decision is yours :(

Last edited:

trettet

Dec 5, 2009
Argao
@trettet
bro thanx for your efforts but leaving this rom with these small bugs isn't a good idea,don't provide big updates but atleast fix these small issues :(
and see u got almost 1000 reply in just 20 days so i think this rom really a master piece and u should not discontinue it but ultimately decision is yours :(

I gave up because this phone is just dead....xda should move this forum into the Low Activity and Legacy Devices because this phone won't get ICS....yes andy might port it or whoever will...but we will still not get the performance of ICS....Go buy yourselves new phones if you want to get ICS, if you want a budget phones go for Sony because it's really cheap but got the highest quality..

EDIT:

My next phone will be either Galaxy W, Defy+ or Xperia Neo V...

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
I gave up because this phone is just dead....xda should move this forum into the Low Activity and Legacy Devices because this phone won't get ICS....yes andy might port it or whoever will...but we will still not get the performance of ICS....Go buy yourselves new phones if you want to get ICS, if you want a budget phones go for Sony because it's really cheap but got the highest quality..

EDIT:

Bro, join my team, and work wit Xperia Neo V, i might need an helping hand... :rolleyes: I might joining franco too, galaxy nexus...

Sent from my Galaxy S i9000 with ICS Build 10 + 1.5ghz OC!!!

Human_dude_007

Jul 30, 2011
chennai

EDIT:

@trett
if you DONT like to work on this fone anymore JUST STOP WORKING ON IT!have fun wid your new fone!
YOU DEFINITELY NEED NOT ADVICE ABOUT MOVING THE FORUM!(dint you mean the entire lg p500 dev forum)?
ITS NOT THAT IF U STOP DEVELOPING THIS SHOUDL COME TO AN END OR JUST BCOS THE PHONE WONT GET ICS!NOR BCOS THE PHONE IS GETTING OLD!SINCE NEW DEVS OR ATLEAST THEMERS ARE BORN EVRY NOW AND THEN!
1st of all we havent had full advantage of gb!its not that ICS is GOD!!its just a new version that has come out!

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY:
1)THANKS FOR YOUR WORK:)
2)STOP YOUR ADVICES OF MOVING THE THREAD OR CHANGING THE PHONE !(its our choice n not yours)(also many will continue working on the phone -atleast a few if not many )
3)just bcos a fone doesnt get ics support -doesnt mean that the phone is useless !
4)its entirely your right to stop working on d rom!we hve got no right to prevent u from changing your phone!

Last edited:

cure25

Aug 5, 2011
gurgaon
OnePlus 8T
Has anybody else having weird distortion on right side in an area of scrollbar.scroller is shifted slightly left side due to that
Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

skhamsala

Nov 1, 2010
Hyderabad
@trettet - Thanks for all your efforts till date...and yes its sad that you feel that this phone is dead, may be for you but not for the rest of us. If you feel there is nothing that u can contribute...move on, its your choice and you have done well till now :D

trettet

Dec 5, 2009
Argao
@trett
if you DONT like to work on this fone anymore JUST STOP WORKING ON IT!have fun wid your new fone!
YOU DEFINITELY NEED NOT ADVICE ABOUT MOVING THE FORUM!(dint you mean the entire lg p500 dev forum)?
ITS NOT THAT IF U STOP DEVELOPING THIS SHOUDL COME TO AN END OR JUST BCOS THE PHONE WONT GET ICS!NOR BCOS THE PHONE IS GETTING OLD!SINCE NEW DEVS OR ATLEAST THEMERS ARE BORN EVRY NOW AND THEN!
1st of all we havent had full advantage of gb!its not that ICS is GOD!!its just a new version that has come out!

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY:
1)THANKS FOR YOUR WORK:)
2)STOP YOUR ADVICES OF MOVING THE THREAD OR CHANGING THE PHONE !(its our choice n not yours)(also many will continue working on the phone -atleast a few if not many )
3)just bcos a fone doesnt get ics support -doesnt mean that the phone is useless !
4)its entirely your right to stop working on d rom!we hve got no right to prevent u from changing your phone!

it's not just me who stopped developing for Optimus One...lots of developers on Optimus One doesn't have the phone now...I can even make a list of developers who stopped developing for optimus one :)....Moving the Forum to Legacy & Low Activity Devices doesn't change anything...just like Galaxy Ace, it is in that section but yet it is one of the Phones that have a working ICS ROM...even with or without ICS many apps are already incompatible with Optimus One...and it's better to give advices rather than having nothing :)

skhamsala

Nov 1, 2010
Hyderabad
it's not just me who stopped developing for Optimus One...lots of developers on Optimus One doesn't have the phone now...I can even make a list of developers who stopped developing for optimus one :)....Moving the Forum to Legacy & Low Activity Devices doesn't change anything...just like Galaxy Ace, it is in that section but yet it is one of the Phones that have a working ICS ROM...even with or without ICS many apps are already incompatible with Optimus One...and it's better to give advices rather than having nothing :)

It is true that many may have stopped, may be the count is endless...that doesn't mean anything...there are people who are interested in developing and creating new things. With Trettet moving on, will not stop things from happening...as we said you have done well, if you feel its time to move...go ahead ;)

Human_dude_007

Jul 30, 2011
chennai

Didn't u read my post??
Ufffff! The phone will not die just bcos u stooped working for it nor for odr devs like knzo or Franco n many others ..there are many odrs to take over ..just like how adfad replaced mik..

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

mcd_legend

Mar 19, 2011
Delhi
i wiped everything
installed v3.5
installed status bar patch
installed gapps
rebooted
everything working fine
installed ungaze data2sd
reboot