[ROM]Korean Galaxy SII M250S / M250K / M250L Official [ICS ROM] Download Link

Search This thread

yatch17

Feb 12, 2011
manila
m250s custom rom

can i flash i9100 custom roms to my m250s?
like omegarom or cyanogenmod9 or cyanogenmod10

thanks in advance!

AquiElJefe

Aug 20, 2012
No 3 g with SHW-M250S in USA

I have a Korean SHW-M250S purchased January 2012 using SK Tel in Korea. Moved to Atlanta last week, signed up with StraightTalk. Put their sim card in. I did all the settings and APN as instructed. Phone works now, but slow in data and email. I have no 3G and only G in the tool bar. This phone does not have a "Turn on 3G" page with a check box in settings/more that US G2S have. I had 3G in Korea. I need help finding this page and activating my 3G. Also only half of my text messages are being received.

Last edited:

rajmi

Jul 2, 2012
Dhaka
torrent links not working

the torrent links are not working..can anyone give direct/mirror links if possible!?! :) thanks!!!

rafaykhalid89

Aug 3, 2012
Islamabad
Hello Guys!!

I am a in lot of tension at the moment and would like to have my questions answered as soon as possible by someone.. it would be most appreciated.

My friend has a Korean S2 (SHW-M250K) and I accidentally flashed an International version LPG on it via PC Odin... as expected the flashing did not complete and showed an error.. and the phone got stuck on some screen during boot on which only "Upgrade" was written and something in Korean Language with an icon of a PC..

I took the phone to a software repairing shop... he flashed an M250K rom on it but the phone still got stuck on Galaxy SII screen while booting.. It showed some kind of a progress bar below it which completed but still the phone was stuck.. the guy said that there was some issue with him ROM and I need to come back some time later...

I got back home and searched on the internet.. I found an M250K rom "M250K_HOME_M250K.UC08.2152_CL226872_REV02_user_lo w _ship_source.jkh.tar.md5" I flashed this via Odin but the flashing didn't start and I got an error message in Odin " MD5 hash value is invalid ".. now the phone is still stuck on the booting "Galaxy SII screen"...

Kindly tell me what to do??? I found another ROM but haven't tested it yet... M250K_HOME_M250K.UC21.2357_CL281641_REV02_user_low _ship ... was hoping that someone here might give me some expert advice on what to do..
really looking forward to some response :(

appagom

Sep 18, 2010
Hello Guys!!

I am a in lot of tension at the moment and would like to have my questions answered as soon as possible by someone.. it would be most appreciated.

My friend has a Korean S2 (SHW-M250K) and I accidentally flashed an International version LPG on it via PC Odin... as expected the flashing did not complete and showed an error.. and the phone got stuck on some screen during boot on which only "Upgrade" was written and something in Korean Language with an icon of a PC..

I took the phone to a software repairing shop... he flashed an M250K rom on it but the phone still got stuck on Galaxy SII screen while booting.. It showed some kind of a progress bar below it which completed but still the phone was stuck.. the guy said that there was some issue with him ROM and I need to come back some time later...

I got back home and searched on the internet.. I found an M250K rom "M250K_HOME_M250K.UC08.2152_CL226872_REV02_user_lo w _ship_source.jkh.tar.md5" I flashed this via Odin but the flashing didn't start and I got an error message in Odin " MD5 hash value is invalid ".. now the phone is still stuck on the booting "Galaxy SII screen"...

Kindly tell me what to do??? I found another ROM but haven't tested it yet... M250K_HOME_M250K.UC21.2357_CL281641_REV02_user_low _ship ... was hoping that someone here might give me some expert advice on what to do..

Sounds like you got some bad ROM donwloads possibly, or at least as likely you have stale data that needs wiping. Unfortunately wiping data and cache on ICS ROMS isn't yet known to be safe because of the emmc bug. So you might need to flash an older ROM and then wipe (search how to enter recovery mode to do a factory reset on this device)

Flashing international works but you need the PIT file too.
There's a guide here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1097347&page=119
on post 1182

The good thing is if you use a brickbug safe kernel, you can then wipe before booting.

These are all SKT ROMS for the SHW-M250S (I haven't tested these downloads)
http://w.jkh.kr/gb4/

I've been running an SHW-M250S rom on my 250K without problems, but reflashing one again is giving me a little trouble.. related probably to some old data I haven't wiped in a good enough way (I did go back to a GB kernel and do wipes but something is still fishy). The 250K roms seem a little less temperamental, but I don't know where to find recent ones. I got the recent roms by flashing older one's and then freezing kies (with a process manager) right after it decrypted the rom, instantly before it flashed... then grabbing the file off the hard disk (just search for files > 100Mb written today)

These are some older ones:
http://shomblingteam.blogspot.kr/201...-sii_5143.html

I found the EG26 250K ROM worked well. It's not ICS, but once it's working you can udpate with kies.

The good news is all the ROMS I've found for this phone include kernels modems and secondary boot loaders, so you shouldn't need to worry about something missing other than a pit file for partitioning.

If you actually did use a pit file, you might need a 250K pit file. I think heimdall which I use to flash should be able to grab mine but I haven't tried.

You'd probably be better off to quote all this and move the discussion to the real thread for this device (the one I linked with the guide).

Last edited:

appagom

Sep 18, 2010
Regarding the problem with the 250S ROM.. it was a wiping issue. I manually mounted and cleared /data and /cache with root access in adb in recovery mode. That worked. Again though the 250K ROM seems less sensitive.

UPDATE:
and the wiping only helped because of corruption that ultimately was caused by heimdall which does NOT work for this device for flashing full roms. This was the source of all the problems I saw.

Last edited:

alwayshurt

Sep 9, 2012
Help on rooting and converting

Hi. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII SHW m250s running on ICS 4.0.4 and I am having issues on sending messages. The stock messaging app is limited and other messaging apps that I downloaded cannot send a message. I have read through the forums and found out that I need to convert it ti i9100. But I am not good at this. So I need help.

First, do I need to root my device for me to turn it to i9100? If yes, can anyone link me a step by step guid on how to root my phone and the tools needed. Second, how do I turn it to i9100? I found a few guides but since I am not good at this I am a little bit lost on how can I do the convertion. I hope there is a detailed guide.

Here's the details about my phone. I can post links so I cannot upload a screenshot. Sorry. :(

Model number: SHW-M250S
Android Version: 4.0.4
Baseband Version: M250s.UD18.1125ST
Kernel Version: 3.0.15-M250S.UH07.1652-CL906886
se.infra@SEP-121#3
Build Number: IMM76D.UH07

Thank you.

Jhino

Mar 6, 2011
HELP!!!!

I recently moved back to the states from korea and wish to unlock my SGS2 but am having a hard time finding the appropriate kor.tar file. The website that has all of the korean files doesn't have the one that i need. Do you guys know if the "M250K_HOME_M250K.UE18.1730_CL577819_REV02_user_low_ship (1). Tar" would work for my phone? Any help would be appreciated :)

This is what my phone has:

Model number: SHW-M250K
Android Version: 4.0.4
Baseband Version: M250k.UE12.1613.KT
Kernel Version: 3.0.15-1042229
se.infra@SEP-85 #3
Build Number: IMM76D.UH17

moraleja_00

Jun 28, 2013
JB for M250K

Hi Gyus, where can i download a Jelly Bean rom por my S2 SHW-M250K. I want to install a custom Rom (dissaster) but i need install JB first! Thank You, i read a lot of post, and i dont find one!! See youuuuuuu

dondeepiccio

Dec 8, 2011
Hello Guys!!

Rename "M250K_HOME_M250K.UC08.2152_CL226872_REV02_user_lo w _ship_source.jkh.tar.md5" to "M250K_HOME_M250K.UC08.2152_CL226872_REV02_user_lo w _ship_source.jkh.tar". It's the tar file you're flashing NOT the md5. Hope it helps. :)

heyjhay

Oct 2, 2013
which file here is stock rom and jellybean official?can anyone know what firmware is this 3 files belongs?

Last edited:

someghost

Jan 18, 2012
Millions of thanks!!!!

Guy your frimware helped me!!! I already thought that my m250s was brick!
Thank you from my heart!:highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it's Korean Galaxy SII ROM (SHW-M250S/M250K/M250L)

SKT Galaxy S2(SHW-M250S) Android 4.0.4 Official UH07

KT Galaxy S2(SHW-M250K) Android 4.0.4 Official UH17

LGU+ Galaxy S2(SHW-M250L) Android 4.0.4 Official - Not yet can't found

and other stock roms here - http://main.develoid.com:81/samsung/Galaxy/Galaxy S2/순정펌/
    build.prop

# begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=IML74K
    ro.build.display.id=IML74K.UC08
    ro.build.version.incremental=UC08
    ro.build.version.sdk=15
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.0.3
    ro.build.date=Thu Mar 8 22:01:59 KST 2012
    ro.build.date.utc=1331211719
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=se.infra
    ro.build.host=SEP-102
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=SHW-M250K
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=SHW-M250K
    ro.product.device=SHW-M250K
    ro.product.board=SHW-M250K
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale.language=ko
    ro.product.locale.region=KR
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=exynos4
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=SHW-M250K
    ro.tether.denied=false
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=SHW-M250K-user 4.0.3 IML74K UC08 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SHW-M250K/SHW-M250K:4.0.3/IML74K/UC08:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=phone
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=M250K.UC08.2152
    ro.build.hidden_ver=M250K.UC08.2152
    ro.build.changelist=226872
    # end build properties
    #
    # system.prop for smdk4210
    #

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libsec-ril.so
    rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyS0
    ro.sf.lcd_density=240

wifi.interface=wlan0
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
    #wlan.driver.apmode "unloaded"

# system prop for adb_notification
    persist.adb.notify=0

# system prop for usb_notification
    persist.usb_mass_storage.notify=0

#add camera sound property for KOR concept
    ro.camera.sound.forced=1

#
    # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #
    ro.opengles.version=131072
    ro.sf.lcd_density=240
    ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-samsung
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms=android-kt-kr
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.am=android-kt-kr
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm=android-samsung
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt=android-samsung
    ro.csc.sales_code=MKT
    ro.error.receiver.default=com.samsung.receiver.error
    ro.config.ringtone=Over_the_horizon.ogg
    ro.config.notification_sound=Sherbet.ogg
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Good_Morning.ogg
    ro.config.media_sound=Media_preview_Touch_the_light.ogg
    hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
    dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=5m
    dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=128m
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=128m
    ro.secdirenc=true
    ro.secsddecryption=true
    ro.secfulldirenc=true
    keyguard.no_require_sim=true
    dev.sfbootcomplete=0
    dev.powersave_fps=0
    ro.ril.hsxpa=1
    ro.ril.gprsclass=10
    ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=4.0.3_r0
    ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
    ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
    ro.com.google.locationfeatures=1
    ro.kernel.qemu=0
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
    net.bt.name=Android
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
    Help installing Official Korean ICS Update via Odin 1.8.5 please

Odin won't accept the md5 file

I can't use Kies because my PC doesn't recognize my phone due to cyanogenmod9 being installed but it recognizes it in download / odin mode.

MD5 hash is invalid. I've deleted .md5 extension an flashed as usual .tar without md5 check...all is ok

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Is there an Hebrew language inside ?

only korean and english AFAIK. for m250l at least
    root after ICS update

If you want to upgrade to ICS and root your phone, you can do it..

Here was my method for rooting my Korean Galaxy S2 on KT (M250K):

1. Flashed a Siyah kernel (specifically Siyah-v3.0b5) using Odin v1.85
    [note: the phone won't boot all the way..]

2. Flashed Tegrak's UC08 kernel (specifically Tegrak-Kernel-Build-35.3-for-SHW-M250K-UC08.tar) using Odin v1.85

Google search ( 테그라크 :: 갤럭시S2 ICS용 테그라크 커널 임시 빌드 35.3 ). It's the first link at the top. Find your phone model and download the .tar file

3. Reboot

^^ Easy as pie

*can't post links :( *