[DEV] Wifi Module - Monitor Mode

Search This thread

kommonk

Nov 9, 2010
ive bin waiting for some one to ask this so thought id try ...

as we all know anantshri has got backtrack to work on our glorious x10 (BIG Respect) and i have sin on the old google that the nokia n900 supports monitor mode and bla bla bla

im sure, but dont quate that it was anantshri that said we need a wifi module to make this happen for us lucky guys/girls :)

does anybody even know how?
are they planning to do it ?
if not are they willing to teach as i am more than happy to put the work in :)

i have at disposale an
X10 - trips (grrrr but wolbreaks dialer doesnt work for me) froyo 1.5 custom kernal
Ubuntu - "natty"
backtrack 5
windows vista
alot of time.... Lone Proud Parent :D

only get internet through tethering though 1.5/2mb speed

anybody?

anantshri

Feb 22, 2011
Bangalore
anantshri.info

as we all know anantshri has got backtrack to work on our glorious x10 (BIG Respect) and i have sin on the old google that the nokia n900 supports monitor mode and bla bla bla

im sure, but dont quate that it was anantshri that said we need a wifi module to make this happen for us lucky guys/girls :)

i have at disposale an
X10 - trips (grrrr but wolbreaks dialer doesnt work for me) froyo 1.5 custom kernal
Ubuntu - "natty"
backtrack 5
windows vista

anybody?

last i checked the result was that the fireware in our hadset has limitation and so we can kiss monitor mode good bye but that's my research.

also for those interested you can look at my threads both bt and ubuntu i have dropped some links the there with this regard. (i am lazy to search and stuck at other work right now.)

Reactions: CAPS_ON

kommonk

Nov 9, 2010
gutted.

do you reckon with gingerbread coming out soon (with the custom roms that will come with that) and now with custom kernels, would it be possible maybe?

Reactions: anantshri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i have at disposale an
    Ubuntu - "natty"
    backtrack 5
    windows vista

anybody?

last i checked the result was that the fireware in our hadset has limitation and so we can kiss monitor mode good bye but that's my research.

also for those interested you can look at my threads both bt and ubuntu i have dropped some links the there with this regard. (i am lazy to search and stuck at other work right now.)
    gutted.

do you reckon with gingerbread coming out soon (with the custom roms that will come with that) and now with custom kernels, would it be possible maybe?