Get ok google everywhere...

Search This thread

gpreetham

Apr 23, 2013
Bengaluru
Hi,today I was searching how to get ok google everywhere and found a solution.make sure google search app is up to date and just search for ok google everywhere using your google search option and get ok google everywhere option I don't know how it works but google is giving this feature on the basis of accounts.It worked on my rooted galaxy note.this is not my work unfortunately I can't remember the name of the person who found this solution.Just give it a shot .It may work for you too....

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo
Hi,today I was searching how to get ok google everywhere and found a solution.make sure google search app is up to date and just search for ok google everywhere using your google search option and get ok google everywhere option I don't know how it works but google is giving this feature on the basis of accounts.It worked on my rooted galaxy note.this is not my work unfortunately I can't remember the name of the person who found this solution.Just give it a shot .It may work for you too....

Could you post some screen shot of Google Search app seetings and Used Google search version.

BlastTyrantKM

Dec 21, 2011
I can't even get "OK Google" to work within Google Now. Anybody know what the problem could be? VZW Note3, stock ROM rooted, stock recovery.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

gpreetham

Apr 23, 2013
Bengaluru
sure here are some....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-04-10-00-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-04-10-00-18.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_2014-07-04-09-59-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-04-09-59-06.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2014-07-04-09-59-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-04-09-59-01.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

gpreetham

Apr 23, 2013
Bengaluru
"[=BlastTyrantKM;53891853]I can't even get "OK Google" to work within Google Now. Anybody know what the problem could be? VZW Note3, stock ROM rooted, stock recovery.

I'm not sure it works for everyone.Can you just go through the language settings and chuck the language which is enabled"Because most of the times it works only with US English.I tried other english versions but it didn't worked for me.

Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Just install "OK Google for 3rd party activities" module, only works with Kit Kat, after installing clear Google search data. No battery drain or other issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: igorescu04

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sure here are some....
    "[=BlastTyrantKM;53891853]I can't even get "OK Google" to work within Google Now. Anybody know what the problem could be? VZW Note3, stock ROM rooted, stock recovery.

I'm not sure it works for everyone.Can you just go through the language settings and chuck the language which is enabled"Because most of the times it works only with US English.I tried other english versions but it didn't worked for me.
    sure here are some....

I am also using this since 2nd July. But this is cause huge battery drain.

Here is the link for other guys..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2799678

Ok Google! :laugh:
    Just install "OK Google for 3rd party activities" module, only works with Kit Kat, after installing clear Google search data. No battery drain or other issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk