How do i apply themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kalpa11

Jan 18, 2010
I know im really stupid for asking this and im a noob. Im new to this community but i just wanted to know how do i apply themes and stuff? cuz i rooted my mt3g by downgrading to cupcake then oneclick flashing the ra recovery and then now im using the Eclair 2.1 Rom for 32B cuz thats what i have and i noticed there are themes that i can download on there but i dont know how to. I used to have an iphone and i used an app called winterboard to apply themes that i downloaded. so yeah if you can help me out thanks

yayayay

Oct 24, 2008
Stocholm
playstation-3.se
I know im really stupid for asking this and im a noob. Im new to this community but i just wanted to know how do i apply themes and stuff? cuz i rooted my mt3g by downgrading to cupcake then oneclick flashing the ra recovery and then now im using the Eclair 2.1 Rom for 32B cuz thats what i have and i noticed there are themes that i can download on there but i dont know how to. I used to have an iphone and i used an app called winterboard to apply themes that i downloaded. so yeah if you can help me out thanks
You apply themes as you would install a ROM: name the theme "update.zip" and apply it in recovery mode.

kalpa11

Jan 18, 2010
oh nvm i found out that i cant uninstall but im gonna have to wipe and rerom the phone. hmm but if i nandroid backup it can't i just restore?

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
I'm going to go ahead and close this now since the question was answered and this thread hasn't been updated in several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.