[ROM][d955][VengeanceFlex] Miui v5 4.9.5

Search This thread

spyne82

Ok. I've flashed yesterday over bumped 4.4.2 it's working. But recovery is gone. Installed freedom flex recovery worked.:D. Only one problem... i have no mobile data only wifi works.. all other things are running stable:thumbup:.. but without mobile data i can't run this as daily driver... so i've restored back to 4.4.2 stock :(...

Gesendet von meinem LG-D955

Reactions: Gerrett

Gerrett

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Ok. I've flashed yesterday over bumped 4.4.2 it's working. But recovery is gone. Installed freedom flex recovery worked.:D. Only one problem... i have no mobile data only wifi works.. all other things are running stable[emoji106].. but without mobile data i can't run this as daily driver... so i've restored back to 4.4.2 stock :(...

No Mobile data? Which rom did you flash? Can only be a modem problem, should work if you flash the "from_4.4" build.
Hey Gerret,

Do I have to be on 4.2 again to flash this? Im sorry I disappeared for a while I switched back to my Note 3. But im back now.

Lmk, thanks.
Welcome back ;) on my server you will find a build to flash from 4.4.. But as above after that you need freedom flash to get recovery back
Should it work on d958? With everything?
Not sure, which variant is it?

rotem07773

May 5, 2011
International.. Seems not many have interest in it..
Man i love this phone.. But the fact that no development is happening, and the so very slow camera is killing me

Gerrett

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Posting a link to my bricked phone thread cause it semi relates to this rom.
http://xdaforums.com/lg-g-flex/help/d958-phone-broken-usb-detection-t3011755
The problem is, the recovery doesn't seems to work if you flash back to 4.2. So you need to add a working recovery to the zip. Btw sometime ago I also to to Port this rom to other variants with changing boot.img and modules, but won't work, never figured out why, cause logging also doesn't seems to work.
Still no news. For d950 if you build it i will play
Check this thread for the first steps: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2870356
I flashed the from 4.4 version.. the newest one... network signal is available but no mobile data.. Hsdpa edge gsm nothing...

Hm, will look into the zip. Should work.. Never had this issue
International.. Seems not many have interest in it..
Man i love this phone.. But the fact that no development is happening, and the so very slow camera is killing me
D955 is international ;)

Reactions: spyne82

spyne82

Okay thanks. I don't know but i always get thoose strange faults on my devices... my last 3 smartphones from lg are always loosing mobile data on MIUI roms.. the first was GT 540, second P990 third p880 and now the g flex too .. :(.. perhaps you can do something.. that would be great.:D.. o love the look from miui

rotem07773

May 5, 2011
Well apparently the d955 is for Europe, and the d958 is for Asia..
So everything should work? Haven't flashed anything since i bought this phone. Don't want to brick it, my note 2 is broken....

Anyway, anyone else feeling that the camera is real slow to focus on low light?

Reactions: Eun-Hjzjined
P

podagee

The problem is, the recovery doesn't seems to work if you flash back to 4.2. So you need to add a working recovery to the zip. Btw sometime ago I also to to Port this rom to other variants with changing boot.img and modules, but won't work, never figured out why, cause logging also doesn't seems to work.

Check this thread for the first steps: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2870356

Hm, will look into the zip. Should work.. Never had this issue

D955 is international ;)

so this is build your own rom?

Gerrett

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Well apparently the d955 is for Europe, and the d958 is for Asia..
So everything should work? Haven't flashed anything since i bought this phone. Don't want to brick it, my note 2 is broken....

Anyway, anyone else feeling that the camera is real slow to focus on low light?
Not sure, need to check
so this is build your own rom?
This will build the base which I need to build miui for your variant.

Alex_XV6700

May 29, 2008
Tegucigalpa
ls995

@Gerrett
So I've been using the LS995 rom and here's what I've found:
When I get a call phone dialer app crashes.
GPS doesnt lock most of the time.
No knock on, tried installing the lg g2 hidden menu launcher but it fc on me.
Battery life is good, got 15hrs from an 80% charge, and 4hrs+ screen time.
Didnt install any google service, only google chrome for the rest I used the MiiMarket.
Rom is very smooth bt, data, wifi work. No NFC.
G3 kb is awesome+ its the default one.
I downloaded Miui6 theme it works like a charm.
I'll keep testing to see whats up with the rest.
Thanks for this amazing work, I really hope you can update to MIUI V6
V6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-25-16-42-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-25-16-42-37.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 573
  • Screenshot_2015-01-25-17-01-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-25-17-01-47.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 561
  • Screenshot_2015-01-25-17-02-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-25-17-02-03.png
    68 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Reactions: rotem07773

Gerrett

Mar 11, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
@Gerrett
So I've been using the LS995 rom and here's what I've found:
When I get a call phone dialer app crashes.
GPS doesnt lock most of the time.
No knock on, tried installing the lg g2 hidden menu launcher but it fc on me.
Battery life is good, got 15hrs from an 80% charge, and 4hrs+ screen time.
Didnt install any google service, only google chrome for the rest I used the MiiMarket.
Rom is very smooth bt, data, wifi work. No NFC.
G3 kb is awesome+ its the default one.
I downloaded Miui6 theme it works like a charm.
I'll keep testing to see whats up with the rest.
Thanks for this amazing work, I really hope you can update to MIUI V6
V6.
Sry, didn't have much time atm, I'm moving. For the Dailer issue, try to deleted all of your contacts(or reflash without syncing it) then try again to call someone. For the rest,please make a log. Also let's move this to the ls995 thread ;)

Androphile

Apr 30, 2013
Collegeville
Guys i really messed up, so i flashed this rom on an ls 995. i didnt read it and thought this rom was for d995 which i thought was the same as ls995. SO i dont have recovery, the restore back to stock wont work becasue it says model numbers are different. So i can get into download and into the rom itself, but the rom functions very little, no data wifi random reboots, no installing apks nothing. SO what can i do. I can get adb

Qkret

Mar 7, 2012
Tarnów
i flash this rom i try both version 4.2 and 4.4.2 and doesnt work flashed ok but when phone start lg logo and blackscreen with blink led and nothing more .... i try to wait 20 minutes and nothing ..... only blink led and blackscreen after flash

Top Liked Posts