[KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed™ [KC][Sense/GPE][Update: 06/01]

Search This thread

lerenturk

Oct 5, 2014
Denizli
Hi, I tried to install this kernel but it changes nothing. When I look kernel info in settings it still shows stock kernel. I'm on stock sprint and twrp 2850. What am I doing wrong?

tausift0

Jun 9, 2011
Patna
what rom are you on?

I am on stock sprint lollipop 5.0.2 just like "lerenturk"
I tried flashing different custom kernels but none show up in the android setting.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Made a backup of my current rom with TWRP and installed Nusense Six 10.6. After that restored my backup without boot section. Then flashed Xceed. Maybe there is an easier way but my method was like this.

Wow that's a great idea. Maybe I would do the same. I wanted to be on stock rom and still use this kernel. So I guess this the way. Thanks for the reply.
But if someone know any more ways to do it, please reply. That would be of great help.

Reactions: lerenturk

autogeek

Aug 25, 2012
Incorrect

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Synapse is no longer needed, kernel configurator is what we use, also new update coming that fixes so issues other were having plus tweaks

Hello, New to this kernel... Where can I find kernel configuator?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

TDJ512

Dec 30, 2010
I can't figure out where to download from, can anybody point me in the right direction?

TDJ512

Dec 30, 2010
Oh okay so I did downloaded from the right place. I thought I was grabbing the wrong one because it kept breaking all my sensors, accelerometer, no auto rotation, no proximity. Weird thing is I could only get the stock kernel in nusenseven functioning properly but no dt2w.

I fastboot flashed like 5 boot.img's, trying to get dt2w but I couldn't get any of them to work without breaking the sensors. Finally after trying 20-25 different ways this one now is fully functional, weird.

Last edited:

sauprankul

Jul 23, 2012
Oh okay so I did downloaded from the right place. I thought I was grabbing the wrong one because it kept breaking all my sensors, accelerometer, no auto rotation, no proximity. Weird thing is I could only get the stock kernel in nusenseven functioning properly but no dt2w.

I fastboot flashed like 5 boot.img's, trying to get dt2w but I couldn't get any of them to work without breaking the sensors. Finally after trying 20-25 different ways this one now is fully functional, weird.
Weird indeed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed™ [KC][Sense/GPE][Update: 06/01]

rFR8tO1.png
    Unified Thread here

Hope to see you Guys aboard!!

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
    **Synapse™ is a registered trademark owned by @Andreilux
    **(v1)Xceed Logo™ is created by @fareed_extreme
    **(v2)Xceed Logo™ is created by @Sharan Narayan

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xceed™ Custom Kernel, ROM for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade, Cj719
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Production build 11
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-01

Created 2014-10-16
    Last Updated 2015-06-03
    New builds up Guys..with flavors..:good:

Choose from MPD and HP builds..go hit the main thread or head on to the Github release page for your respective Downloads..as a reminder(always) do flash the reset kernel before flashing my builds to ensure full support for Synapse..

Thanks to everybody here..:highfive:
    New builds up..bluetooth call is now fixed for Sense 4.4.3 and GPE..
    New kernels are live sense kit Kat and NEW Gpe lollipop
    bump to this one..

new builds are up plus Sprint GPE is on testing phase..