• whata....JPG
    whata....JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 114

bilalbest

May 5, 2010
Rawalpindi
To All Nonsense People

Hi You all kids there,
You all just like kids except AEROFLYLUBY and SHAHEN........they both know a lot about roms and ppc

So all other people should shut their mouths because they don't know the things..
I must advice you kids
DON'T STUFF YOUR HEAD WITH THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

bilalbest

May 5, 2010
Rawalpindi
We can wait for few days

I think Cotulla may release the rom very soon........In a few days maybe
If not then we start working on it

AND AEROFLYLUBY about which loader are you talking?
Probably the one you lost right?

muckelmaus

Jan 11, 2008
NRW
Btw: My Himalaya has got a PXA263 CPU!!!
OK, I don't like the way cotulla releases his roms, without giving anybody the chance to do further development! He never released a kitchen he used, so in my opinion he's not better than M$.
Noone knows how he did cooking roms for the magician, but he did. And he is still the only one.
Well, I don't know enough to work in that way, but I did my best, that the really good rom cookers get the needed devices to work together with others.
So, please, stop that silly discussion and start develop together.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2011-02-15-20h27m29s79.jpg
    vlcsnap-2011-02-15-20h27m29s79.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 71

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Btw: My Himalaya has got a PXA263 CPU!!!
OK, I don't like the way cotulla releases his roms, without giving anybody the chance to do further development! He never released a kitchen he used, so in my opinion he's not better than M$.
Noone knows how he did cooking roms for the magician, but he did. And he is still the only one.
Well, I don't know enough to work in that way, but I did my best, that the really good rom cookers get the needed devices to work together with others.
So, please, stop that silly discussion and start develop together.

Anything secured can be cracked, remember that!
Me and ham3r broke magican security and cooked some custom roms easly, so chill out there.

I really need to rearm PB, got any idea?

bilalbest

May 5, 2010
Rawalpindi
Dear what to do know because i just uninstalled my PB 5.0 and now it will take more time to download again and be turned into a package

Dear i want to tell one thing more i will not be visiting the forum for somedays do to some problems at my home...Sorry for this.........

Last edited by a moderator:

btyre

Oct 10, 2009
Hi You all kids there,
You all just like kids except AEROFLYLUBY and SHAHEN........they both know a lot about roms and ppc

So all other people should shut their mouths because they don't know the things..
I must advice you kids
DON'T STUFF YOUR HEAD WITH THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Not everyone here are just kids.

I personally am very interested in learning stuff on this subject, I just don't know where to start.

bilalbest

May 5, 2010
Rawalpindi
Not everyone here are just kids.

I personally am very interested in learning stuff on this subject, I just don't know where to start.

yes you are right people like you are there who are interested in learning things like these........... My last post was not for the people like you but it was for those who don't know anything and just post here without having knowledge

davidempera

Mar 12, 2009
yes you are right people like you are there who are interested in learning things like these........... My last post was not for the people like you but it was for those who don't know anything and just post here without having knowledge

Oh,come on,guys,it's just a phone,it's not worthy...

Just throw it away like me,the time is going forward...:D

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Need to announce some sad thing.

Just bricked my Alpine..

It doesn't start at all, I think I damaged flash rom totally now, CE kernel booted twice and then (I think) my loader got into 0x0 on flash and tried to write something..
rest in peace

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Got it back into live world!

loader loaded

I just wanted to share my photo of ressurection effect:
alpine.jpg

POLISH THINK DIFFERENT :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys i got a little success of booting wm6.1 of Cottulla on Alphine see the video link below it stars booting but stuck at bad radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGowmlDYcL4
    Comrade, i can't see anything on this video. Could u upload a video in better quality? Please.
    Later

Ok i will upload it later the problem is that when it starts booting the backlight of my Htc Alphine is off.
    Is there a way to turn it on that time?
    bilalbest, I think, u don't have any chance to cook usable rom in this way. Pardon.
    At least u must have code base from cotulla's project, but it's not sharing, therefore it practically useless. Only reverse engineering can help u, but it's very very hard process, which requires special knowledge.
    So, IMHO.
    Hey Guys Just wait and pray

Hey you all you should wait for the time i told you............i told you that i am busy for almost 5 months in my studies.......
    I am going to complete my bootloader development then i will try to boot the Cotulla's Wm6.1 through it maybe this would be successful...the bootloader is still in development......:)