Xperia Z ringtones, notifications, alarm tones & wallpapers

Search This thread

hush66

Apr 6, 2010
I pulled out the Xperia Z media sounds (ringtones, notifications, alarm tones) and the wallpapers from the phone and thought I should share them with the community.

Xperia Z media sounds: Mediafire or Google Docs or dev-host
Xperia Z wallpapers: Mediafire or Google Docs or dev-host

Feel free to upload them elsewhere / mirror them and provide the links here, so that I can update this post. :cyclops:

Last edited:

roobeyn

Feb 5, 2012
Sv: Xperia Z ringtones, notifications, alarm tones & wallpapers

No problem I want anything as I can get from it, please upload all system folders, thanks! :):)

Sent from my LT28i using xda premium

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly

fredericcollinss

Oct 19, 2012
I pulled out the Xperia Z media sounds (ringtones, notifications, alarm tones) and the wallpapers from the phone and thought I should share them with the community.

Xperia Z media sounds: Link 1 Link 2
Xperia Z wallpapers: Link 1 Link 2

Feel free to upload them elsewhere / mirror them and provide the links here, so that I can update this post. :cyclops:

Can you please make a flashable zip for them, I want to flash it. A lot of thing to put if I try to do mannually. Sorry for my bad english :angel:

doum89

Feb 15, 2013
I'm sorry if I'a OT but I'm new and i don't know where to ask my question and this topic seems to be appropriate. Is there a way to turn all grey color ( notification bar, button bar and system in general) to black ? Thanks and sorry for my bad english ( and for the wrong topic I used).

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

hush66

Apr 6, 2010
I'm sorry if I'a OT but I'm new and i don't know where to ask my question and this topic seems to be appropriate. Is there a way to turn all grey color ( notification bar, button bar and system in general) to black ? Thanks and sorry for my bad english ( and for the wrong topic I used).

Indeed, this is the wrong thread to ask this question. Do use the search function or just look through the threads in this forum.

What you're looking for can be found here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2233405

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2178024

doum89

Feb 15, 2013
Thank you I had to use search button, you're right. Thanks again, i quit (stop ot!!)

vonfeffer

Aug 20, 2013
Where are the wallpapers and ringtones???

Where did you find the wallpapers and ringtones of your phone? Coz I wanna get some ringtones and wall papers from my other xperias...

Tks

Top Liked Posts