johnoo

Dec 10, 2008
Bratislava
Hello,
I have ordered LT28i but came to me lt28h but on little sticker is written
LT28h
Mobile Phone GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1900, UMTS/HSPA+Bands 1/2/5/8,LTE Bands 4/17
here is the picture of that sticker
do you think that it can run on lte or certainly not?

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 573

johnoo

Dec 10, 2008
Bratislava
New info and question I've been to some mobile shops for example ee and another in the ee they are offering lte demo data download simcards to try they lte speed (btw I'm in UK) and speed was slow and I did not have any 4g sign and when I have checked settings of xperia z1 there is possibility to choose gsm or hsdpa or lte and In my settings there isn't an lte option. I've heard from one side that for lte you need special sim card and from 2 more trustworthy sides that no for lte u just need lte enabled phone (no simcard) please owners of 4g version tell if you did need to change your 3g for 4g sim card or no :) and please tell me if you have in network mode lte option here is my screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-27-21-01-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-27-21-01-24.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 56

johnoo

Dec 10, 2008
Bratislava
New info and question I've been to some mobile shops for example ee and another in the ee they are offering lte demo data download simcards to try they lte speed (btw I'm in UK) and speed was slow and I did not have any 4g sign and when I have checked settings of xperia z1 there is possibility to choose gsm or hsdpa or lte and In my settings there isn't an lte option. I've heard from one side that for lte you need special sim card and from 2 more trustworthy sides that no for lte u just need lte enabled phone (no simcard) please owners of 4g version tell if you did need to change your 3g for 4g sim card or no :) and please tell me if you have in network mode lte option here is my screen

UchihaDareNial

Feb 2, 2012
Seremban
Only way to know - test an LTE.simcard...mungkin (maybe) it is a scam,advertised as lte sold as hspa

Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app