Notification When The User Connects On The Internet

Search This thread

clonedaccnt

Jun 4, 2014
I have a website that has MySQL as a database and I have this item on the database that can change the status to available or unavailable, what I want is to notify all the users that subscribe on that item when the status of the item change to available. I want the user of my application to receive a notification when he/she connect on the internet. Thank you and have a good day!

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
I have a website that has MySQL as a database and I have this item on the database that can change the status to available or unavailable, what I want is to notify all the users that subscribe on that item when the status of the item change to available. I want the user of my application to receive a notification when he/she connect on the internet. Thank you and have a good day!

Take a look at the Google Cloud Messaging service on Google's developer website (including the samples). Easiest way to do this would probably be when you update that item to available, run an SQL query that searches for users subscribed to that item and send them a GCM notification via multicast message.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: clonedaccnt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Take a look at the Google Cloud Messaging service on Google's developer website (including the samples). Easiest way to do this would probably be when you update that item to available, run an SQL query that searches for users subscribed to that item and send them a GCM notification via multicast message.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk