Quickcharger coming soon!!

Search This thread

dsmpampis

Oct 21, 2012
OK but at the end what is quick charge? Is the charger output more than 5W or the mAh is more than 2? Or is the something like Vooc charging on the find 7? For example I have a blackberry charger that produces 2mAh output maybe is something like that......

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8

OK but at the end what is quick charge? Is the charger output more than 5W or the mAh is more than 2? Or is the something like Vooc charging on the find 7? For example I have a blackberry charger that produces 2mAh output maybe is something like that......

Up to 60w, 9v and 2amp output I believe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Up to 60W!?!? Really? I don't think so, maybe 11W but 60W.....

I think you're confusing watts and volts.

From the horses mouth:

"You’ll soon be able to charge even more types of devices faster. While Quick Charge 1.0 technology, with about 10 watts of power, was designed primarily for smartphones and tablets, Quick Charge 2.0 delivers up to 60 watts, not only improving charge times for smartphones and tablets, but adding support for larger mobile computing devices like slim notebooks."

Source: http://www.qualcomm.com/media/blog/...-charge-20-less-time-charging-more-time-doing

dsmpampis

Oct 21, 2012
I think you're confusing watts and volts.

From the horses mouth:

"You’ll soon be able to charge even more types of devices faster. While Quick Charge 1.0 technology, with about 10 watts of power, was designed primarily for smartphones and tablets, Quick Charge 2.0 delivers up to 60 watts, not only improving charge times for smartphones and tablets, but adding support for larger mobile computing devices like slim notebooks."

Source: http://www.qualcomm.com/media/blog/...-charge-20-less-time-charging-more-time-doing

I think you're right, my mistake! .

Reactions: Chris_c81

Top Liked Posts