BEST Battery life on gingerbread roms HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

billapannu

Jun 23, 2008
All we know that gingerxperia roms BY XPERIAFANS13 battery life is very good but there are some bugs in that roms like phone app crash during call etcs second we full working roms like gingerdx BY DIXOANH roms but battery life is vey bad in this roms so I MADE some hacks FIRSTSTEP we DOWNLOAD BOTH ROMS in pc now WE have two roms on pc 1 gingerxperia rom and gingerdx rom SECONDSTEP now open gingerxperia rom from the help of winrar THIRDSTEP open system file folder FORTHSTEP now u replace the whole framework folder and etc folder with gingerddx framework and etc folder FIFTHSTEP noW go to apps folder recplace three apk files system ui.apk, setting.apk settingprovider.apk again replace with gingerdxfiles system ui.apk, setting apk.settingprovider.apk SIXTHSTEP now put gingerxperia roms install this rom from recovery reboot after a SEVENTHSTEP open root explorer from phone go system folder open etc file folder replace hw_config_sh file with stock hw_config_sh file after this hack EIGHTSTEP go setting click on display go to brightness open and uncheck on automatic brigthness button reboot ur phone now ur battery life behave like stock roms with the help this hack u didnot need delete aur frezee any apps like gmail or maps etc and u also didnot worry about ur battery life in gingerroms IF U WANT MORE BETTER RESULT AVIODS mods frameworks AND THEMES. IF U FELL UR PHONE BRICK. WITH THIS SO FIRST TRY. BACKUP UR OLD ROM.

Attachments

• FILES.zip
    3 KB · Views: 272
  • OMAClientProvisioning.apk
    159 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

billapannu

Jun 23, 2008
SOME MORE HACKS IF UR WIFI DIDNOT WORK OPEN ROOTexplorer go system open and put this stock files in system bin folder I ALSO USE BRANCLEWIFI THETHER WORK GREAT

Attachments

• wifi.zip
    198.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

timpot07

May 27, 2011
I think it's better to have it in itemize step.. like 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on.. :D btw, i understood what you're saying.. ill try this one later, make sure it won't brick my phone.. :D thanks

Last edited:

billapannu

Jun 23, 2008
sorry u did not get best battery life in this gingerdx13 rom because bin files are caused poor battery life. in this rom if u try mod bin file the system carsh and u lost everything phone become zero

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

[/
COLOR]trust me now my baterry work like stock roms baterry after heavy usage continuous nearly. 5 hours I lost 50% battery
if use

Last edited:
Pls !!!

So in general you say : Replace all 'design files' from your GingerXperia ROM with the one from GingerDX... so we have GingerXperia with GingerDX Designe and no Call Bug ???
But i don't think that battery life in GingerXperia is better than in GingerDX.. I mean I use GingerDX and can use my phone 3 days without charging... and I use WIFI, and hear a lot of music with my phone...

But what i want to say !!!

Your HACKS are no Hacks they are not your work !!! You can call this thread maybe tutorial...

And your English is really bad I mean of course most of us just learn English and aren't native speakers but if you can't speak English you shouldn't open a new thread... 'Google Translate' doesn't translate good...
Something else the way you write your thread is really bad. I mean you can use a few tools to make your thread looking better like the ENTER BUTTON !!! Or bold/underline/different sizes...

It is really hard to read your thread and follow your instructions because of your English and writing style...

Henk Poley

Mar 24, 2011
I fixed his English

We all know that the battery life on the gingerxperia rom by xperiafans13 is very good, but there are some bugs in that rom. The phone app crashes during calls, etc. Secondly there are fully working roms like gingerdx by dixoanh, but battery life is very bad in his roms, so I made some hacks.

1. Download both gingerxperia and gingerdx.

2. Open the gingerxperia rom with winrar.

3. Open its /system folder.

4. Replace the /system/framework and /system/etc folders with ones from gingerdx.

5. Go to the (/system)/apps folder, replace these three apks with gingerdx's:
- ui.apk
- setting.apk
- settingprovider.apk

6. Backup your old rom. Install this modified gingerxperia rom using ClockWorkMod recovery, then reboot.

7. Open root explorer on your phone. Go to the /system/etc folder. Replace hw_config_sh file with stock hw_config_sh file.

8. Go to settings. Click on display, go to brightness, open and uncheck automatic brigthness button. Reboot your phone.

Now your battery life behaves like stock roms. With the help of this hack you did not need to delete or freeze any apps like gmail or maps etc. And you also do not need to worry about your battery life in gingerbread roms. If you want better result avoid using framework mods and themes. This may brick your phone, so backup your old rom.

Reactions: gagan_sj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Closed by OP request.
    I fixed his English

We all know that the battery life on the gingerxperia rom by xperiafans13 is very good, but there are some bugs in that rom. The phone app crashes during calls, etc. Secondly there are fully working roms like gingerdx by dixoanh, but battery life is very bad in his roms, so I made some hacks.

1. Download both gingerxperia and gingerdx.

2. Open the gingerxperia rom with winrar.

3. Open its /system folder.

4. Replace the /system/framework and /system/etc folders with ones from gingerdx.

5. Go to the (/system)/apps folder, replace these three apks with gingerdx's:
    - ui.apk
    - setting.apk
    - settingprovider.apk

6. Backup your old rom. Install this modified gingerxperia rom using ClockWorkMod recovery, then reboot.

7. Open root explorer on your phone. Go to the /system/etc folder. Replace hw_config_sh file with stock hw_config_sh file.

8. Go to settings. Click on display, go to brightness, open and uncheck automatic brigthness button. Reboot your phone.

Now your battery life behaves like stock roms. With the help of this hack you did not need to delete or freeze any apps like gmail or maps etc. And you also do not need to worry about your battery life in gingerbread roms. If you want better result avoid using framework mods and themes. This may brick your phone, so backup your old rom.