[Stock ROM] Germany XXLB1

Search This thread

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad

DeKubus

Nov 30, 2011
Strange, Sammobile lists it as '2012 February' without a 'droid version number. Yet the threads you posted have been written in 2011. Sorry, didn't look THAT far back, written my opening post from my phone on-the-go

npras42

Nov 7, 2011
Sheffield
Its because they just update the OP of their original threads instead of making a whole new thread every time they release a new version of their Custom ROM based on a new stock firmware.

chikess

Mar 28, 2008
Common...
And It's called LB1, not like in the title of this thread. So, L for 2012, B for february.
6d540034-34d0-025f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk

MerXury13

Jan 23, 2010
I suppose you could download LB1 from Dr. Ketan's thread. Then you could install it using Mobile Odin, with 'Enable EverRoot' and 'Inject Superuser' checked.

That way you'd keep your present rooted CF kernel, and get it later updated when Chainfire releases CF--Root LB1.

I had updated to BL1 a few days ago via KIES (as i had to test the new version) and i lost my root access - so no CF-Kernel, no root here, just stock BL1-Kernel...

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
I had updated to BL1 a few days ago via KIES (as i had to test the new version) and i lost my root access - so no CF-Kernel, no root here, just stock BL1-Kernel...

That's why uninstalling (or deleting all related apks and Kies folder from /etc in Rom zips) Kies is my first priority when flashing anything.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Anyway, if you want to get root again, you should download an older stock Rom from Dr. Ketan's thread, let's say KK9, beacuse it's directly rootable.

Flash it using PC Odin (you'll find detailed instructions in the abovementioned thread).

Then root your KK9 (instructions here).

Then you revisit what I have posted above about Mobile Odin and upgrade to LB1 whilst keeping your root.