I'm having trouble installing Elemental-X

Search This thread

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
I would if I could as I'm at school and have no access to a camera. And yes, I'm flashing the latest kernel. I've even tried redownloading and downloading older versions.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
I would if I could as I'm at school and have no access to a camera. And yes, I'm flashing the latest kernel. I've even tried redownloading and downloading older versions.

OK. I just read the OP of Flar's thread. It does state that if you are having issues that you CAN post details for assistance within that thread. OP also shows bootloop after flashing most likely due to not having s-off. Are you sure you are s-off? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to help you out here.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
The bootloader details are as such

*** UNLOCKED ***
EVITA PVT SHIP S-OFF
CID-11111111

HBOOT- 2.15.0000
RADIO 0.24p.32.09.06
OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
EMMC-BOOT
AUGUST 14 2013 16:02:22:-1

The filename is ElementalX-XL-8.3.2.zip

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've gotta admit, this has me stumped. I can't think of why it won't flash other than for some reason your phone doesn't like it. Perhaps you'll have to try the Beastmode Kernel, I used that while I was on Sense and it's pretty good.

Sent from my Evita

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
Well, I have no clue why, but the webpage always says connection refused. Tried on two different WiFi networks. Sane thing.

My bad, the s-off has "RL" after it.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm not sure which webpage you mean, the download for the latest version is a Dropbox page, I loaded it just fine before. The link is on the last or second last page of the Beastmode Reloaded thread.

Sent from my Evita

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
I just flashed that, and right as I was doing a benchmark in antutu, it rebooted. Just for fun, tried installing elemental and it worked.