Could this case harm my phone?

Search This thread

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
I want something like that .-. Is there more cases like that?

Sent from my Nexus5™. On PA™.
" Nothing's ever locked..."

Frankie73

Nov 26, 2013
near Vienna
Thx everybody! Happily awaiting the arrival of my case (and my screen protectors) then. The on/off feature may even be a really nice thing, saves the power button some work. :eek:
@Galaxysm: No idea, but amazon.de ships almost everywhere and the price is really good atm. It fluctuates a lot on this case, I saw it for 16.99 two weeks ago, then 20.99 last week and today 9.99,

Reactions: Galaxysm

lukas_s

Apr 6, 2011
Damn, that looks awesome! Call me crazy, but I just canceled my order because now I want this:D How's the material on the inner side of the flap? Is it soft?

I've got the same case. The material on the inside is the same as the material on the outside (the color accent on the outside). It won't damage the screen at all, but it's not "soft," per se. Just smooth.

Reactions: Frankie73

Liskrig

Mar 17, 2011
Boston
twitter.com
I've got the same case. The material on the inside is the same as the material on the outside (the color accent on the outside). It won't damage the screen at all, but it's not "soft," per se. Just smooth.

Damn, that looks awesome! Call me crazy, but I just canceled my order because now I want this:D How's the material on the inner side of the flap? Is it soft?

lukas_s got it right, I installed a screen protector on my device just because I'm paranoid like that, but it is very smooth, and the cards stay very secure. I'm happy with my purchase, and for under $20 you can't go wrong.

Reactions: Frankie73

Frankie73

Nov 26, 2013
near Vienna
Where are you? Are you in the US? I can let you have it for real cheap. :D I have a white and black one.
I am from austria and I already ordered my case on amazon. But thx for the offer pal!

lukas_s got it right, I installed a screen protector on my device just because I'm paranoid like that, but it is very smooth, and the cards stay very secure. I'm happy with my purchase, and for under $20 you can't go wrong.
Thx for confirming!

Folks, I'm out of thx for today, I will hit the buttons tommorow ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want something like that .-. Is there more cases like that?

Sent from my Nexus5™. On PA™.
    " Nothing's ever locked..."

I just got THIS one from Amazon, and I love it.
    Don't panic. Magnets used in those kind of cases are safe for your phone.
    Yeah you shouldn't worry. Even one of the official cases from Google/LG has the same feature.
    Thx everybody! Happily awaiting the arrival of my case (and my screen protectors) then. The on/off feature may even be a really nice thing, saves the power button some work. :eek:
    @Galaxysm: No idea, but amazon.de ships almost everywhere and the price is really good atm. It fluctuates a lot on this case, I saw it for 16.99 two weeks ago, then 20.99 last week and today 9.99,