HTC ONE_M8 BBM Group

Search This thread

Tower1972

Mar 13, 2008
Somewhere in Wisconsin
Ofcourse no one would share their # to random people over the Internet,what were you thinking then? But i'll keep an eye on this thread and would want to get a feedback from you that how much "fun" was a BBM group.Good luck,I hope you get a decent # of participants in this quest :)

So essentially you logged in...seen this thread and just had an overwhelming urge to crap on this guys idea? Let him and his group have their fun..I am sure the .02 cents you contributed wasnt really called for

Reactions: Sunil_k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ofcourse no one would share their # to random people over the Internet,what were you thinking then? But i'll keep an eye on this thread and would want to get a feedback from you that how much "fun" was a BBM group.Good luck,I hope you get a decent # of participants in this quest :)

So essentially you logged in...seen this thread and just had an overwhelming urge to crap on this guys idea? Let him and his group have their fun..I am sure the .02 cents you contributed wasnt really called for
    OP @ahmadsraj why not just get the Group Barcode from Group profile and add to first post so we can scan and join using 'Scan to join' option. Cheers! :)
    My is Knudsen81