[Q] help with battery qmg files

Search This thread

Kethead

Apr 28, 2010
I've just gone back to Touchwiz after using CM11 for a while, and I really want a circular battery with percentage in the notification bar. I've tried searching high and low for a mod that I could flash, but I've decided that it might be easier to just make my own replacing the battery*.qmg in the root/system/media folder. Only trouble is, I don't know what size the images have to be and I can't open the qmg files to have a look. Any themers out there that know what I need to do?

bekasulaberidze

Account currently disabled
May 17, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
I've just gone back to Touchwiz after using CM11 for a while, and I really want a circular battery with percentage in the notification bar. I've tried searching high and low for a mod that I could flash, but I've decided that it might be easier to just make my own replacing the battery*.qmg in the root/system/media folder. Only trouble is, I don't know what size the images have to be and I can't open the qmg files to have a look. Any themers out there that know what I need to do?

You can try Wanam xposed :good:

Reactions: Kethead

Kethead

Apr 28, 2010
yeah that works, and it's definitely not as obnoxious as I thought it might be, after having installed Echoe Rom and Assassin Rom, I thought Wanam eXposed would come with all the other apps like the setcpu control and all that, but no, it's just one app and you click it and it makes the magic happen. So thanks for pointing me to that :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can try Wanam xposed :good: