Two questions about LGG3

Search This thread

¿GotJazz?

Hi, I am considering a Verizon or AT&T LGG3 when they become available.

I had two questions about the LGG3 functionality:
  1. Does the LGG3 have the capability to select which on-screen navigation buttons appear at the bottom (Menu, Home, Back, Task Switcher), and the order of those buttons? The LGG2 had this feature.
  2. With the Circle Cover on, what features are available through the circle if I always lock my phone (currently with a pattern lock)?
Thanks,

¿GJ?

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
check the user manual

Hi, The Sprint G3 Usre manual is available for download!

I guess you can get the answers from that manual, Just google "LG LS990 User manual". I should not post the link here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ¿GotJazz?

iLHaNroID

Apr 21, 2010
From what I have seen in many reviews, youtube videos and so on...
1. It is exactly similar to G2. There are options for different layouts, though I don't think it allows users to change the order freely.
2. As seen on video reviews of quick circle case, apart from different clock widgets and weather data, there are plenty of options to show and/or use with it, you can answer or place a call, listen to music, health app, even camera and the gallery app. As you may guess, they are select stock LG apps that can be used in circle view. Believe 3rd party app support will come soon as LG has released the relevant SDK for developers already.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arnonrgo

Nov 26, 2005

1. Does the LGG3 have the capability to select which on-screen navigation buttons appear at the bottom (Menu, Home, Back, Task Switcher), and the order of those buttons? The LGG2 had this feature.
Thanks,

¿GJ?

Yes it does. You can rearrange the 3 built in ones and add up to 2 of the following: Qmemo, notifications , qslide and dual windows

¿GotJazz?

Thanks for the responses, everybody!

2. As seen on video reviews of quick circle case, apart from different clock widgets and weather data, there are plenty of options to show and/or use with it, you can answer or place a call, listen to music, health app, even camera and the gallery app. As you may guess, they are select stock LG apps that can be used in circle view. Believe 3rd party app support will come soon as LG has released the relevant SDK for developers already.

Hi, iLHaNroID - Do you know if all (or, any) of these would be available when the phone is password/pattern locked? I always have my phone protected by some method. If some of these features are disabled when the phone is locked, it would reduce the rationale for purchasing the circle case (for me).

IvanMatin

Nov 1, 2010
Mackay
¿GotJazz?;53411704 [LIST=1 said:
[*]Does the LGG3 have the capability to select which on-screen navigation buttons appear at the bottom (Menu, Home, Back, Task Switcher), and the order of those buttons? The LGG2 had this feature.
[/LIST]

You can add:
Notifications, QMemo+, QSlide, Dual Window
Those you can add next to he Home, MultiScreen, Back
You can choose:
White
White Gradation
Black
Black Gradation
Also:
Transparent background and Hide Home touch buttons

Second question, I don't gave an answer, because I don't have the case :)

iLHaNroID

Apr 21, 2010
Thanks for the responses, everybody!

Hi, iLHaNroID - Do you know if all (or, any) of these would be available when the phone is password/pattern locked? I always have my phone protected by some method. If some of these features are disabled when the phone is locked, it would reduce the rationale for purchasing the circle case (for me).

I have preordered mine from my carrier (Three/Swe) and unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet (ETA w26/27) so unfortunately I can't answer this specific question. The quick circle case was one of the reasons underlying my decision. I hv waited to see what LG would bring onto the desk before jumping any of the htc, sony and samsung bandwagons. Other points that played role in that are qhd display, back buttons, customizable navigation buttons, clear and loud sound, wireless charging, removable battery etc (no need to count others imo). The only samsung made device attracting me is the Note series, but they are extremely big in hand and s-pen is not something I would want to use and take benefits in daily usage, it can be considerable with tablets though. So believe I won't regret my purchase, otherwise I can consider about trading it with Note 4 if I think it worths then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    check the user manual

Hi, The Sprint G3 Usre manual is available for download!

I guess you can get the answers from that manual, Just google "LG LS990 User manual". I should not post the link here.
    1. It is exactly similar to G2. There are options for different layouts, though I don't think it allows users to change the order freely.

Thanks,

¿GJ?

Yes it does. You can rearrange the 3 built in ones and add up to 2 of the following: Qmemo, notifications , qslide and dual windows