Flash player green screen

Search This thread

wicpp

Dec 14, 2007
I have up updated to Flash Player 11 and all I can see is a green screen with audio only. My BBC Iplayer was not working giving green screen with this update but ITV Player was working but with crepy video. I have unistalled the update now BBC Iplayer is working but ITV Player is giving green screen. I have LG Optimus 3D.

borelis

Sep 2, 2008
I have up updated to Flash Player 11 and all I can see is a green screen with audio only. My BBC Iplayer was not working giving green screen with this update but ITV Player was working but with crepy video. I have unistalled the update now BBC Iplayer is working but ITV Player is giving green screen. I have LG Optimus 3D.

Same here. Downgraded and all is well.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

blazer345

Sep 16, 2011
same here disable automatic updates for flash player so it will not update again and again if you already downgraded to previous version.

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
Could anyone kindly put up links to the version of adobe air they used or which player, as itv player is not working like above (green screen).

First i had green screen change back to air 2.7 now i see pics but lines across like bad interference lol.

Worked ok on stock rom but not since custom rom.

Many thank

Jones D. Daemon

Sep 22, 2011
Rome
I had this problem with SK2...setting the plug-in always on resolved my problem...but surfing internet the battery drain was critical...

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
Try download only the plugin of flash player

I made that and work now

what is the settings plugin ?? I just get adobe flashplayer which loads the internet settings but i cant alter plug in settings. Any help appreciated.

Could someone upload the compatable apks.for this to work.

Thanks

Frizhideron

Oct 15, 2010
Novi Sad
xD did you try typing "flash player 10.2 apk" on google search bar?
I dont remember, some rapidshare link, filecrop, megaupload...who remembers

pgunning1

Apr 27, 2007
I think this is more down to adobe AIR rather than flashplayer itself especially itv player but I have tried most versions of air & flaysplayer, so I am now thinking this i more to do with the gpu rather than adobe. There are little to no settings on adobe to change hardware acceleration. So which versions are working on the lg are any working on custom roms?

atb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use ESfile manager and press the menu button. Then manager/app manager. Select the app then detail/remove updates!

Pete

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium