TWRP not flashing via Goo..

Search This thread

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Tried to flash TWRP, its not flashing. Not paying attention, i tried to flash a rom, which errored and then now im stock with stock 4.1.2.

Reinstalled Goo, and it won't flash TWRP, nor will it boot in to recovery.

I'm going to try 2.7 via ADP. Anything i should be aware of, or should i be good to go?

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
That didn't work either. When i try to boot in to recovery, the phone just vibrates every few seconds and wont boot into recovery.

Getting worn out with this. Grr.

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
Idk if u done this but on goo manager I think u gotta change download path from LEGACY to 0. Then re-download and flash

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Idk if u done this but on goo manager I think u gotta change download path from LEGACY to 0. Then re-download and flash

My path shows as /storage/sdcard0/goomanager/

I'm assuming sdcard0 is what you speak of?

I tried flashing TWRP via ODIN now, as well as ADB.. and Still get the same result.

When i hold down VOL+, home, pwr, i get the "BOOTING IN TO RECOVERY..", but then it goes black and just keeps vibrating every few seconds.

WTF.

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Finally got in to recovery.. Release pwr button after first vibrate.. BUT, its not TWRP. it's stock recovery.

w.t.f.

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
Mines storage/emulated/0/goomanager... Does it flash completely on Odin. I actually never done it on odin. Ived used casual root. Then just use goo manager to update it

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Mines storage/emulated/0/goomanager... Does it flash completely on Odin. I actually never done it on odin. Ived used casual root. Then just use goo manager to update it

It passes and completes. But isnt loading when i attempt to boot in to recovery.

I cant even flash root in stock recovery. I get signature verification error.

This is killing me.

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
Casual did the trick. I have TWRP now, and root.

Thanks man, really appreciate the help. I think i can sleep now.

No problem. Glad to help

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

If u want a kitkat rom. Flash mf1 MODEM only or ML1 MODEM. Not the firmware. Then update ur twrp to the newest version

Top Liked Posts