water resistance message

Search This thread

wyterabitt

May 1, 2011
The water resistance warning message keep coming up when I turn the phone on, I thought wiping the smart connect cache had solved it as someone said it was related, but its just made it slightly less regular if it did do anything (it will now happen around every other time I turn the phone on :confused: ) Is this a known glitch, and how do I solve it? Im using latest stock rom.

I know I could try telling selecting the option to never do it again but I want the warning to stay and I know its possible because I had the same stock rom only a couple of weeks ago and it worked perfectly - I dont understand why its suddenly acting up. Ive reset the phone twice, and repaired the phone 3 times (and deleted the folder with the files in each time to make sure it downloaded a new rom).

There also seems to be some problem with the initial NFC update screen as its taken me several reboots to get rid of that everytime.

Thanks

Last edited:

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
The water resistance warning message keep coming up when I turn the phone on, I thought wiping the smart connect cache had solved it as someone said it was related, but its just made it slightly less regular if it did do anything (it will now happen around every other time I turn the phone on :confused: ) Is this a known glitch, and how do I solve it? Im using latest stock rom.

I know I could try telling selecting the option to never do it again but I want the warning to stay and I know its possible because I had the same stock rom only a couple of weeks ago and it worked perfectly - I dont understand why its suddenly acting up. Ive reset the phone twice, and repaired the phone 3 times (and deleted the folder with the files in each time to make sure it downloaded a new rom).

There also seems to be some problem with the initial NFC update screen as its taken me several reboots to get rid of that everytime.

Thanks
That's not a GLITCH or BUG. And yes it's smart connect app related

You tried to tick that box?

vDb3VV.png

WARNING: YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS MESSAGE AGAIN ANYWHERE/ANYTIME!!!!!!

If not helped go to settings/apps/all/smart connect and click disable ;)

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.