[ROM] CrDroid + Carbon Rom + Pacman Rom + Nexus 5 Style Rom

Search This thread

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Roms have some Chinese bloat that can be located and removed from data/app (do not delete vending/play store from this folder mentioned but everything else is fine) - The keyboard is default to Chinese but if you press the icon that looks like a book in the keyboard it will change it to English characters. Personally, I just flash the LG G3 keyboard right after the Rom. The keyboard can be found here

All of the roms are working great for me besides Carbon rom, which is a solid rom but double tap to wake and gestures while screen is off fail to work. I think NX5 rom is a just a stripped down CM rom with a few cherry picks from other roms. CrDroid is a modified version of CM 11. To stay current with releases please see the source listed at the bottom of the page

DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE FIX

All of these roms apparently work for both Find7a/s variants but I have only tested on find7a so please report back and hit the thanks button

Download CrDroid here
Download Carbon here
Download Pacman here
Download Nexus 5 Style Rom from here

For features please see official Carbon site
For features please see official Pacman site

Source and Credits = Moonlight of Roms Studio Thanks Cyanogen as without you, this would all have been a lot harder

Last edited:

gazsyka

Mar 28, 2009
Nagyatád
I tried to carbon rom. It booted, and worked. I hope somebody will change to internal version.

I'm using OPPO X9076.

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Added CrDroid and added the updated version of Pacman!. Enjoy guys :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zams85

schaercrowe

Jun 22, 2013
Microsoft Surface Duo
how to download the pacman roms?

Added CrDroid and added the updated version of Pacman!. Enjoy guys :)

when i click on the moonlight pac rom website to download it, i get the baidu website in which i have to sing up to download the rom. but when i try to sign up then it asks me some weird verification codes which are in chinese and they are images lol. cannot even understand or translate it.

please if someone has the roms on their drive or so please share it,

Top Liked Posts