ilivid getting in the way?

Search This thread

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hey Guys, i have a problem for my computer, i have been trying to download some roms for some of my phones but after my 2nd phone on my Flash Marathon i hit the download for the rom and one of those 5 sec wait links apeared, so i waited and as soon as i skipped it, it went to ilivid and tried downloading itself onto my computer. canceled that and thought "too bad, dead link :(" so i go looking for a new rom which i found another and did the same process and came up with the same result, im thinking its another dead link but i try to move onto another device to download roms to and i still get the same result. any help?

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
You should clean your browser history + cookies, use Adblock+, and to be completely sure- run a spyware detection app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ViKtory36

Oct 11, 2013
Are you sure you are hitting the correct download button and not the ads-spam "Download" buttons? Get an ad blocker for your browser to filter out all the junk.

joecoast

Apr 4, 2014
Are you sure you are hitting the correct download button and not the ads-spam "Download" buttons? Get an ad blocker for your browser to filter out all the junk.

PLEASE I need help. I'm having the same issues, I'm trying to download UCKI3 modem for my Galaxy Infuse and almost any link on this page, and takes me directly to iLivid.

I've tried Adblocker+, tried firefox, explorer, chrome. Reset all of them. Restored my computer. Ran antivirus and cleaner. ALSO tried on this computer, a MacBook, an iPad, my cellphone itself.. And same problem... I'm not getting the button to skip the ad neither.

I've never had this issue, I ran out of ideas, any help?

Attached are the screenshots.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    2.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 0.png