Cwm 5.8.4.5 offical [GSM VERSION NON CDMA]

Search This thread

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
Guys we now have OFFICAL CWM and Rom Manager support.

you can flash CWM from rom manager but it wont be permanent so you need to flash a recovery.img as usual

DO NOT FLASH VIA ROM MANAGER

but any roms that are for the one v and have been uploaded to rom manager, will mean we can download and flash via rom manager :)

CWM 5.8.4.5

CDMA USERS PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS IT WILL NOT WORK USE THIS INSTEAD http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28251351#post28251351

This CWM will now be maintained by Koush, i'll just update this thread when a new version comes out.

Instructions to flash:

either use the all in one tool

or if you prefer to do it manually then

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot erase cache

Last edited:

ThePresence

May 24, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Guys we now have OFFICAL CWM and Rom Manager support.

you can flash CWM from rom manager but it wont be permanent so you need to flash a recovery.img as usual

but any roms that are for the one v and have been uploaded to rom manager, will mean we can download and flash via rom manager :)

CWM 5.8.4.5

This CWM will now be maintained by Koush, i'll just update this thread when a new version comes out.

Instructions to flash:

either use the all in one tool

or if you prefer to do it manually then

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot erase cache

any chance to get official touch recovery??

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
Well by doesn't work I mean that it goes to and HTC white screen "This build is for development purposes only..." and well with the current method of achieving root if I'm not mistaken you need a custom recovery. Initially I wanted to nandroid my phone before rooting. I wasnt yet aware that the user football had made a RUU available for the CDMA One V which latter turned to help clxcoltz and I in recovering our phones.

noobwithgalaxyy

Oct 19, 2011
well yea. when you press reboot in the recovery it is going to restart the phone....if there are other problems let me know.....but i personally use this one and i know it works

tried using other apps and manually, gives a phone and warning triangle symbol. :( :confused:
after a while restarts by itself.
How do I get into the mode?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts