What did you have before the Z1

Search This thread

sebeqone

Nov 14, 2013
I came from Xperia SP, and in my opinion, it had slightly better battery life, especially for screen on time.

Vanarian

Dec 2, 2013
I had a lot of phones but since I got all iPhones from 3G to 5, I came from an iPhone 5.

Also I did change my unit recently with warranty so... before my Z1 I had a Z1 :p Trust me or not I was right to change, this one works a lot better, no dead screen issue or signal loss issue at all, no wild reboot! Better screen colors!

Noxien

May 26, 2008
HTC Touch > iPhone 3G > iPhone 4 > Motorola XT860 (droid 3, milestone 3) > iPhone 4 > Samsung S3 > Z1

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
I had a Galaxy S4 before Z1. Initially I wasn't planning on changing, till it died, then I decided to get Z1. I was always a big Sony fan, but got S4 because it was better than Z when they were released. Now I'm a really happy Z1 owner haha!

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ditched Samsung and decided to try Sony (Previously Note 1 & Note 2 owner), no regrets whatsoever. Love it. I dont depend on custom ROMs anymore...Exposed Framework. That's all what I need to fully customize my device.
    So you don't rate them then (z1 that is).....and you being a well established figure on here tut tut :)

What is it that you really don't about it... z1

Dont get me wrong m8, the phone has a lot going for it and a lot to like but it's far from perfect (I suppose a lot of phones are) also the flashing process and the issues I had with it initially really put me off, not to mention that the touchscreen has a crazy issue where u lose contact with it and it appears intermittent too, unless youre holding the metal frame.

With previous handsets I used to be able to flash a new rom from the pub, no pc needed nothing, just me an the internet, can't do that no more. Plus the phones a little chunky for it's own good, no doubt that Sony will fix that in future releases (smaller bezel)

Maybe it's just me being picky? Or that I came from such a good phone in the HTC One, it's quite a hard phone to top really.

Either way, 2 years is an epic amount of time to think about things that niggle you.

Should have got a note 3 or waited on the One + M8

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Woah you're a faster phone switcher then I am lol.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

You should of just got a all metal case for the galaxy s3, my cousin got one and the people at her school though it was a iphone

This in silver or black, nicest case there ever was for the s3

http://www.casefanatic.com/samsung-...-hunterf-galaxy-note-2-ultra-thin-metal-case/
    Hi,
    I came from the Arc S, I really loved that phone, that makes me choose another Sony for my new phone so I bought the Z1 (after considering the LG G2 though, but no SD slot...)
    For the moment I'm really happy, I love everything about the Z1 !