Hancom office

Search This thread

Criminal23

Nov 26, 2010
@ home
Sry, but preinstalled Hancom is only a "viewer" - what a suck!
Bettet use Google's QuickOffice - also free

On any other sammy deices I become nice Polaris Office for free, ... but on Note Pro, Polaris dosn't work anymore. - Sammy, why?

Criminal23

sent from my amazing NotePro 12.2 via Tapatalk

Spere

Aug 7, 2013
It's just a VIEWER dude NOT the full program. Hancom tells me it's still being certified by samsung for use in the US. I do use it on my note pro and waiting for it on my note 10.1 2014.

Can't just understand you

Ps. Find for an app called "Hancom Office Updater" on your device (If you can't find it, then search from Samsung store). From that app you should be able to install / update Hancom apps.

My bad.. Didn't notice this was about 10.1 2014 Edition, since this is Note Pro 12.2 forum? Should you ask help from correct forums?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-08-07-52-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-08-07-52-38.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

michaelpule

Jul 27, 2008
It's just a VIEWER dude NOT the full program. Hancom tells me it's still being certified by samsung for use in the US. I do use it on my note pro and waiting for it on my note 10.1 2014.

Not Just a viewer, Dude!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399541075997.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399541075997.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

nychotxxx

Nov 26, 2013
where's hancom word for the note 10.1 2014

@michaelpule Hancom emailed me the other day and told me it's word program is not available yet on the note 10.1 2014 edition in the US. I've been checking the samsung app site and all that's there is, in Chinese, an app for I think, $17.00 that has negative reviews, and doesn't appear to be the same FULL hancom word that I received on my note pro 12.2. If you say i'm wrong please send a link to the full hancom word app you claim exists on the samsung app site. Tnx.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

This morning I went to samsung apps and word is now there but will NOT open. Same for the full office. But I see that the excel knockoff is also there and apparently does open and work. So I am assuming hancom put them all up but samsung still has not certified word. That should settle the debate.

michaelpule

Jul 27, 2008
@michaelpule Hancom emailed me the other day and told me it's word program is not available yet on the note 10.1 2014 edition in the US. I've been checking the samsung app site and all that's there is, in Chinese, an app for I think, $17.00 that has negative reviews, and doesn't appear to be the same FULL hancom word that I received on my note pro 12.2. If you say i'm wrong please send a link to the full hancom word app you claim exists on the samsung app site. Tnx.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

This morning I went to samsung apps and word is now there but will NOT open. Same for the full office. But I see that the excel knockoff is also there and apparently does open and work. So I am assuming hancom put them all up but samsung still has not certified word. That should settle the debate.
Samsung Apps App on my Note Pro > Search"hancom" get results shown. You should maybe talk about you 2014 10.1 in the right forum.
uploadfromtaptalk1399604894319.jpg

Last edited:

nychotxxx

Nov 26, 2013
Sadly, I've tried for several days to download word and as others have complained it does not open and crashes, the hancom download site on the samsung apps app says if it doesn't open uninstall and reinstall but it still fails. Not sure what can be done. Also it says can only be saved to external. I thought that meant saving word filed, but maybe it means the entire program. Anyone have an answer??? As if now I haven't needed an external card,

Samsung Apps App on my Note Pro > Search"hancom" get results shown. You should maybe talk about you 2014 10.1 in the right forum.
View attachment 2733513

rgolnazarian

Oct 1, 2012
sherman oaks
Sadly, I've tried for several days to download word and as others have complained it does not open and crashes, the hancom download site on the samsung apps app says if it doesn't open uninstall and reinstall but it still fails. Not sure what can be done. Also it says can only be saved to external. I thought that meant saving word filed, but maybe it means the entire program. Anyone have an answer??? As if now I haven't needed an external card,

i have the same problem :/