I9195 impossible to root

Search This thread

japunlock

Aug 15, 2005
hello i nave got a brand new i9195 and was trying to root it but had been unable to do so
then i downgraded kernel and i got root but none of google apps work properly my PDA version is I9195LUBUBNA1 and i havent been able to get a newer kernel to restore so i had to go back to stock firmware

i would appreciate a little help on this matter

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Try another rooting method if nothing helps try vroom but I don't recommend it

If your device isn't knoxed you could return it if it's maybe damaged

Gesendet von meinem unknown mit Tapatalk

Liamxxs

May 14, 2014
hello i nave got a brand new i9195 and was trying to root it but had been unable to do so
then i downgraded kernel and i got root but none of google apps work properly my PDA version is I9195LUBUBNA1 and i havent been able to get a newer kernel to restore so i had to go back to stock firmware

I have had my I9195 for around 3 weeks now, i managed to root it the other day using Odin v3.04, i also used GT-19195 Rootkit v2. I wouldn't say its impossible, what method did you use first time round?

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012

Whats your download mode looks like is it a knox?

What's your original firmware.

Have you tried wipe data and cache

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk