Living with the Galaxy Note: Thoughts After 5 Days

Search This thread

zexco

Nov 28, 2010
I'm awaiting mine in the mail. I know I'm going to love it! I'm one of those people that are on their phones 24/7, pretty much my main device for media, and especially reading. Hopefully the battery will suffice more than this RAZR..

Sent from my XT910 using XDA

neonsector

May 20, 2010
I felt exactly the same way, I didn't want anything to do with it when I heard about it but a few weeks later I walked in the att store, bought it, then after a couple days I started to appreciate it more.
on the third day I picked up my 4s to get a note out of it and I realized that it looked pathetic, I didnt understand how I used it and the rest of the iphones since '07.
I am very happy with the note and I cant see myself going back to an iphone unless it has a 5" plus screen.

Cris7ianO

Feb 15, 2012
with his huge screen and hardware truly best smartphone at the moment :) galaxy note FTW

Mystic38

Mar 16, 2012
My (true) facebook post after two weeks:

So, I walked into the bar, had a couple of beers and then flopped it on top of the bar.... The singer in the band noticed, stopped the music and then with dreamy eyes and in a husky voice over the mic she announced "Wow, that is the biggest one i have ever seen".....

unfortunately she was talking about the SGN, but it made my night..lol

Reactions: jeromepearce

jeromepearce

Jun 7, 2007
Mackay
www.processmapping.com.au

So, I walked into the bar, had a couple of beers and then flopped it on top of the bar.... The singer in the band noticed, stopped the music and then with dreamy eyes and in a husky voice over the mic she announced "Wow, that is the biggest one i have ever seen".....

:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds to me like you could have been in Chicago....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Friends,

I thought I should share this review video I came across. I have gone through so many galaxy note reviews, but this has been straight up the best. Really feel connected, and I think a lot of the galaxy note current users who love the phone would connect with the review a lot.. and those who are still thinking of buying a Note, definitely check it out.

Same opinion, this Note is great.
    So great that my Archos Tablet is lying on my table and I nearly don't use it anymore :D

Lol - like you, I've got a tablet sitting there unused since I got my note.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium