no more simultaneous voice + LTE with Kit Kat

Search This thread

booreux

May 13, 2008
I updated to the latest OTA and I now don't have simultaneous voice + LTE. I know that the new tri band phones with Sprint Spark lost this feature but I didn't think the OTA would break an existing feature. Anyone else experience this??

God_Mizuchi

Dec 13, 2013
First off, wrong section. Secondly, there is no way for that to be possible. When I was using the Sense 5.5 ports, the LTE signal would disappear on call, but the devs confirmed it was still working. We never found out why it happened, but data & voice on LTE will always work hence why everyone SVDO was dropped.

Reactions: DavidIQ

Riff76

Feb 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Google Pixel 6
First off, wrong section. Secondly, there is no way for that to be possible. When I was using the Sense 5.5 ports, the LTE signal would disappear on call, but the devs confirmed it was still working. We never found out why it happened, but data & voice on LTE will always work hence why everyone SVDO was dropped.

You're wrong man this is the right section lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrlakadaddy

southernstyle

Jan 19, 2008
I remember on the Evo 4g LTE, you could do 3G while using voice. I wish that feature still worked... I still don't have 4G :(

n3m35155

Jul 21, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Data and voice at same times works fine on cm11.
I believe it worked for me on stock you just need to enable DDTM.
in dialler do ##3242#, edit, then enter your msl
I think its under evdo. Look for DDTM and set to enable.

n3m35155

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
So this works with LTE only/ I know i lose 3G when i get a call because if im using data at the time i get a notification about no data connection.

God_Mizuchi

Dec 13, 2013
So this works with LTE only/ I know i lose 3G when i get a call because if im using data at the time i get a notification about no data connection.

The EVO LTE & S3 generation of phones were the only SVDO phones. S4 until now CAN'T do voice over 3g. You'll only get voice/data on WiFi and/or LTE!

drifty999

Jul 12, 2012
St. Paul
I have noticed that since the update every-time I end a call I get the no data message and it takes 20-30 seconds for it to come back, rather annoying actually.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You're wrong man this is the right section lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Let Kaos reign!!

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app