Blacktox forum for gt-n7100 bt4.1.1 4.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
same here not working for me too...

after clicking on data toggle it doesnt stop data usage...

for me data usage disconnects after about one second :good:

Stays like this
4y3aqe2y.jpg

Any help ?

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

alex9999999

Jan 2, 2014
Hello everybody,

The rom looks great! I just want to know if someone tried devil kernel with this rom (i'm sure agni won't work)? Does it work? I assume not but just wanna check

Many thanks

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
Using the same version (concerning mobile date), not sure about.... S5 system UI maybe :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-31-15-23-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-31-15-23-22.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

naeem86

Aug 30, 2011
hi guys..am trying to install this rom, but am stuck on samsung logo. can anyone help plz?

naeem86

Aug 30, 2011
Reset the phone and it should boot normally.

Wysłane z mojego GT-N7100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

i reseted several times..but still same prob. tried flashing again but still same thing.

Wipe internal storage with TWRP before installing this rom..or run Superwipe script of Mike1986

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

can't we use latest philz recovery for it? thanks for quick reply btw..

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
my pen window is not working :( can you check that if its working for you?

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

naeem86

Aug 30, 2011
try using trwp only..that too latest one ..link in 3rd post op...philz causes error in aroma..:good::good::good::good:

i was getting error when installing 4.3 with philz in aroma. then updated it..and it worked fine. with this one in aroma it worked flawlessly. but after reboot it stay on samsung logo. ok am trying twrp now.will see how it goes. :) ty..

ipsuvedi

Feb 9, 2012
Mumbai
i reseted several times..but still same prob. tried flashing again but still same thing.

can't we use latest philz recovery for it? thanks for quick reply btw..

Then you can flash Superwipe script with Philz. You can DL that from Phoenix rom or ARHD thread

In short if you want to install latest KitKat you will have to Wipe everything; except ExtSd, its compulsory!! Otherwise it wont boot

Now its your choice...how to do it :)

naeem86

Aug 30, 2011
Then you can flash Superwipe script with Philz. You can DL that from Phoenix rom or ARHD thread

In short if you want to install latest KitKat you will have to Wipe everything; except ExtSd, its compulsory!! Otherwise it wont boot

Now its your choice...how to do it :)

i flashed twrp through odin. but now i cant even access it. everytime i try vol up+home+power button, the gt n7100 appears and then it resets and goes to the samsung logo again. and really stuck now.:/

edit: flashed twrp 2.5.0.2. now i can access it through hardware keys. but am not sure if i will be able to flash the rom. trying it anyway.

Last edited:

cc154

Oct 5, 2011
I have both phils and twrp on my sd card and can change to either by using the installed one to flash the other and then reboot to recovery

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jshinn1

cc154

Oct 5, 2011
For this rom i changed from phils to twrp as phils does not like this aroma installer

naeem86

Aug 30, 2011
For this rom i changed from phils to twrp as phils does not like this aroma installer

for me in aroma its fine..after it restarts that it gets complicated. :D did u do full wipe like the other guy? i managed to install 2.7 and installing the rom without super wipe. will see how it goes.

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
Thread closed for being in violation of multiple forum rules. Primarily containing paid apps illegally.

Forum Rules
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As I have seen in recent days black tox rom for gt-n7100 4.4.2..I have been using it from past few days and I can bet you I have never used such a smooth and fantastic fully featured rom in my Gt-n7100 .So basically this forum is to help users who can't find black tox thread in xda as they are a part of arabic forum..this forum would also include links to future updates ,problems while installing current rom etc.

the main features of the rom

all the s5 features and note 3 features..try it once you won't get back to any other rom..

All the credits will go to Black tox, as they are the developers of the rom..
    and to the person S T.All the blessings and credits to him.

The main thread:-

mod edit: links removed

Remember to make a full back up if any thing goes wrong...back up back up back up :p

:good::good::good::good::victory::D
    Thanks guys :good:..lets share and bless our note 2.
    media fire link and torrent

all the credits goes to blacktox and the developer

blacktox 4.1.1(4.4.2 kit kat) super stable

BUG fix torrent after flashing the main rom

1.fix kies
    2.Fix samsung account error
    3.Fix smart scroll and browser FC
    4.ADD gallery from s5

;):):laugh::p:good:

Thanks guys :good::D:eek:
    i've tried but twrp give me error ...i downloaded the zip 5 time from pc ad note but i have always error.

It's kinda long but worked for me. Copy both files- Update 1.zip and the META-INF.zip to your PC. Extract the file META-INF.zip to the directory where you copied the two files. Right click on Update 1.zip and open using Windows explorer. Delete the META-INF which is present there. Now drag and drop the extracted META-INF to the the Update 1 which you opened using Windows explorer. Select Ok to all the popup windows. After finishing close the file. And now copy the Update1.zip to your internal/external Sd. Flash using TWRP.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

update!!

BUG fix

1.fix kies
    2.Fix samsung account error
    3.Fix smart scroll and browser FC
    4.ADD gallery from s5

THANKS GUYS:good::good::good::good::good::good::):eek::laugh:

Smart scroll works after flashing tge fix but I don't see any change in the gallery. It's the same as it was before flashing the fix.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
    new rom is up

new link have been updated guys in op...

make sure you use latest twrp

and then aroma option will come ...chose the mods you like and then reboot ..done..no bugs ..super stable...better battery back up also..

If any problem while installing or anything share in this thread..

NOTE 2 is blessed..

Thanks to the developer ST. and Blacktox team.

Thanks Guys ..:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:
    yes

I've seen a screenshot displaying version 4.0.2 :good: any idea when or how?

they are testing it..as soon as i get the link i'll post...:D