The fastest way to receive the OTA(stock HTK75D to IML77)

Search This thread

kaipingren

Oct 8, 2010
You can do follow and will receive OTA.

settings----apps----all find "google services framework"

clear data. then you can go to "about tablet"----"system updates"----"check now"

you will receive OTA. if you can't receive ,try more time to clear data (google services framework)

trust me!!

thank you "nickyang1984" from gfan

http://bbs.gfan.com/android-3517874-1-1.html

Last edited:

Tiger62651

Jul 28, 2007
Westminster
They sending it out in waves, you just got lucky ur number came up in same time as this attempt, I just applied the leaked version which is the same as ota

House_Droid

Sep 28, 2011
Mountain View, CA
The first time I tried this, it didn't work, the second time it did.

Can't really say whether it was because of or in spite of, but I'm certainly glad to get the update!

Jake43

Sep 13, 2009
I am assuming you mean google services framework?

If so, mine refuses to stop "computing" and won't allow me to clear data. So it isn't working for me yet.

sswindows

May 28, 2010
success!

Had to try it 5 or 6 times, but it worked! The only thing I tried differently was to not accept the location service request after clearing the data. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but it just happened to work on that try... Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: captblaze

cforero83

Oct 31, 2010
Took a few tries, but it worked!

Thanks for the awesome tip. I cleared data AND force closed each time. Took four times, but it worked!

nthknd

Feb 17, 2011
Omg this worked for me I clear the cache and forced stop it then check and there was the update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Infinite-T

Oct 27, 2010
Seattle WA
100% stock US Wifi Xoom. Tried 10 time with both cear only and clear and force stop, no dice. I even tried clear, restart xoom, and clear, stop, restart, nothing... guess Ill be waiting.

aross6

Jan 5, 2009
Had to try around 12 times... and had to clear data and force stop each time... but it finally worked!

Thanks-a-Million!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can do follow and will receive OTA.

settings----apps----all find "google services framework"

clear data. then you can go to "about tablet"----"system updates"----"check now"

you will receive OTA. if you can't receive ,try more time to clear data (google services framework)

trust me!!

thank you "nickyang1984" from gfan

http://bbs.gfan.com/android-3517874-1-1.html
    success!

Had to try it 5 or 6 times, but it worked! The only thing I tried differently was to not accept the location service request after clearing the data. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but it just happened to work on that try... Thanks for the tip!