Zarboz's GPE vs CM11

Search This thread

thenaut

Oct 6, 2010
I have used both ROMS. both are great. My question, why does the GPE ROM have a working photo sphere while CM11 does not? Am I missing something within cm11?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

orangechoochoo

Nov 30, 2012
Beating up dumbbells
All I know is Zarboz > *

There is a zip to get photosphere working on CM11.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Never mind. The zip worked on CM 10, not CM11.

thenaut

Oct 6, 2010
Thanks.

I would hit thanks but for some reason the xda app highlights the post above the one I want to thank. So again, thanks.

Reactions: Phaded

thenaut

Oct 6, 2010
Well, that seemed simple

orangechoochoo

Nov 30, 2012
Beating up dumbbells
I've been on GPE for a little over a week now. I haven't come across any major annoyances so I've stuck with it. I do miss the tweaks from cm but im using xposed so its not too bad.

That's my "rock solid" setup, gpe plus xposed. But I've been using 4.3 for four months now without having to revert to gpe. However, the features I depend on work well on CM, while the features other people rely on don't work on CM.

thenaut

Oct 6, 2010
That's my "rock solid" setup, gpe plus xposed. But I've been using 4.3 for four months now without having to revert to gpe. However, the features I depend on work well on CM, while the features other people rely on don't work on CM.

Things that bug me on gpe: sometimes SMS take longer than expected to send, although this could be a hangouts issue. Battery life hasn't been the greatest.

What features are you talking about?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks.

I would hit thanks but for some reason the xda app highlights the post above the one I want to thank. So again, thanks.

Thanks.

Tap right next to their picture to select that post