for those with tsf launcher...

Search This thread

Thremix

Apr 30, 2011
Does tsf have re-sizable widgets? I like having pictures of my newborn but I like to resize the dimensions.

This is the only thing I'm waiting for...

SeenNotScene

Aug 2, 2010
Edmond
Unfortunately you cannot resize the widgets, hopefully it will be included in an update. I'm still using go launcher but keeping an eye on tsf.

Y

yollasho

No resizing widgets or real custom option as others have mentioned.

It doesn't let widgets overlap each other, but it seems to let icons overlap things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
its not worth the money believe me,,,widgets are not resizeable,,,,and changing lcd density will not work...im sure once more updates push through they will have these options,,,,i found a copy,,ties it,,looks ok, but not any customization at all...

Thremix

Apr 30, 2011
its not worth the money believe me,,,widgets are not resizeable,,,,and changing lcd density will not work...im sure once more updates push through they will have these options,,,,i found a copy,,ties it,,looks ok, but not any customization at all...

Not to mention horrible customer support. I can not get them to reply to me for anything! I bought the app, and have used it for 2 days now, buyers beware (YOU WILL REGRET IT!)

Reactions: wish777

flintdragon

Aug 25, 2010
I'll be taking a 2nd look at TSF once they implement resizable widgets as well as scrollable widgets. Other than that, really loved what I see.

Treikens

Feb 16, 2009
I'll be taking a 2nd look at TSF once they implement resizable widgets as well as scrollable widgets. Other than that, really loved what I see.

"resizable widgets as well as scrollable widgets" both these things are included in the latest update.

resizable widgets was actually included in the update before this one.

Last edited:

jshinn1

Nov 6, 2011
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6
"resizable widgets as well as scrollable widgets" both these things are included in the latest update.

resizable widgets was actually included in the update before this one.

Yep their newest update was today and it looks like they did add scrollable widgets which is cool but damn 16 bucks is alot to spend for a launcher that still seems like its in beta but what the hell I just got paid guess ill take the plunge seems like they are making improvements with each update

pyro254750

May 17, 2009
Yep their newest update was today and it looks like they did add scrollable widgets which is cool but damn 16 bucks is alot to spend for a launcher that still seems like its in beta but what the hell I just got paid guess ill take the plunge seems like they are making improvements with each update

Lots of functionality to choose from and pretty stable too. My biggest beef is no landscape. However, I'm not sure why because I never use landscape unless I'm typing, which is certainly not in the launcher.

jshinn1

Nov 6, 2011
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6
Lots of functionality to choose from and pretty stable too. My biggest beef is no landscape. However, I'm not sure why because I never use landscape unless I'm typing, which is certainly not in the launcher.

Yea thats the only downside but Im sure itll probably come in an update soon hopefully lol I did d/l it tho and its a nice launcher just got to learn a different way of doing things only real problem I have is if I long press the home screen it force closes it which sucks not a huge problem tho

Ray_Banci

Jan 25, 2012
Yeah you can resize Widgets and change the density of the apps

Edit: totally worth $16- it's butter smooth not once is there lag. It used to slightly lag at 213 density but after a recent update its silk. The best part is resizing apps and Widgets because at 213 everything can get tiny as hell. And there is landscape mode you have to manually change it.

Although this might seem like a flaw its due to tthe fact that tsf is not limited to a grid size- rather an infinite plane of room on a homescreen to put apps and whathaveyou

Totally worth the purchase

Last edited:

jshinn1

Nov 6, 2011
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6
Yeah you can resize Widgets and change the density of the apps

Edit: totally worth $16- it's butter smooth not once is there lag. It used to slightly lag at 213 density but after a recent update its silk. The best part is resizing apps and Widgets because at 213 everything can get tiny as hell. And there is landscape mode you have to manually change it.

Although this might seem like a flaw its due to tthe fact that tsf is not limited to a grid size- rather an infinite plane of room on a homescreen to put apps and whathaveyou

Totally worth the purchase

Yea I know the landscape option is there but my main problem is no auto rotate I dont want to change the option everytime I want to switch my orientation around.

But it is a nice launcher

JEZZEJAMEZ

Jun 4, 2012
Detroit
Yea I know the landscape option is there but my main problem is no auto rotate I dont want to change the option everytime I want to switch my orientation around.

But it is a nice launcher

Same thing here i want the auto rotate on home screens. Other than that its still my dd. I think it was worth every penny...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Not to mention horrible customer support. I can not get them to reply to me for anything! I bought the app, and have used it for 2 days now, buyers beware (YOU WILL REGRET IT!)