[ROM] DNA_GB 3.3.3 V21E base with tweaks for performance [/5/5/2012]

Search This thread

cezzarmicu

Jan 6, 2010
Let me finish work and i will post the modules on my first post and give you guys instructions on where to place them..

hi meemo. thanks in advance but dna_gb v2 is running perfectly without oc imho. i can play temiple run without any lag with your default kernel.

on another note, i saw your post on samno's kernel about you using his kernel on this rom. did you not find any lags using the kernel? i tried samno's v0.4.2 on this rom and while battery is better with it, games such as temple run lagged pretty bad

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
hi meemo. thanks in advance but dna_gb v2 is running perfectly without oc imho. i can play temiple run without any lag with your default kernel.

on another note, i saw your post on samno's kernel about you using his kernel on this rom. did you not find any lags using the kernel? i tried samno's v0.4.2 on this rom and while battery is better with it, games such as temple run lagged pretty bad

Yeah it lags alot on sammo's kernel but i have switched back to mines it doesn't lag on Dungeon Hunter 3 where as sammo's lags on and off so..

But i have found that if you set sammo's kernel to 300 on the lower clock and 1008 on the higher clock then you don't get much lag. But it does lag here and there..

Hence the reason i will be sticking to mines lol... I wish i knew how to edit kernel extensively i would edit away but sammo is a pro at kernels he will get there eventually... I just don't have time to tinker with the kernel with work and family and all.

Plus i find kernels very confusing how do you pack a 45mb kernel in a 5 to 6 mb boot img.. I am confused when it comes to that i just edit the real basics lol..

Reactions: cezzarmicu

XIIISlaughters

Apr 13, 2012
I'm having a weird issue where my text messages wont come through until I get a phone call, then they all come through at once. Any idea how to fix?

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Yes thats an issue with ghost call you need a better baseband i recommend V20E or V21D

Yea im om v20e and have never experienced a ghost call or maybe im just lucky

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Yea thats what happens when i install something not meant for v20e,so i dont know wh he suggested changing to v20e or maybe thats what flashing baseband is i dunno

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Hey meemo could you post those modules in a way i can do it all with my phone no computer thanx :D

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
K so i installed those files and put them at the roght.spot now whats the code to get my phone running at 1.4 ghz i know its echo [number] > /proc/opperator but how many zeroz do i add after 14

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
K so i installed those files and put them at the roght.spot now whats the code to get my phone running at 1.4 ghz i know its echo [number] > /proc/opperator but how many zeroz do i add after 14

echo 1400000000 > /proc/opperator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DNA_GB 3.3.3 based on the new V21E

Very stable V21E rom with stock theme if you want a theme you can take the systemUI.apk and the Framework-res.apk out of the rom and use it in UOT to make your own theme..

Features:
    *Base: V21E..
    *Kernel: Stock kernel with ram management tweaks...
    *EXT 4 Ability
    *Battery Stats Fixed!
    *Performance tuning..
    *Speed tweaks
    *Smoothness Tweak added
    *Init.d support
    *SD Bosst
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Better video and image quailty..
    *Disabled all LG crap except flex..
    *Wifi fix (better management) now you can use any kernel...
    *Better video streaming..
    *Better screen transition very responsive..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *No apps installed (app installation is upto the end user)
    *Updated HTC Beats modules
    *Updated to True Bravia Engine...
    *Xloud Engine..

Kernel it takes are 21A kernels at the moment i have not changed anything just seems to work with 21A kernels untill lg release 21E source you will have to use 21A kernels..

How to Install:

This is a new base you cannot flash over V21D you must wipe everything before flashing this rom...

1. Download the rom duh..
    2. Put the rom in your SD Card.
    3. Boot into your recovery via rom manager.
    4. Make full wipes.
    5. Flash the rom.
    6. Let it start.
    7. After it has started and you set everything up download any 21A kernel and use it with DNA_GB 3.3.3..

Download Link to DNA 3.3.3:https://mega.co.nz/#!kY1hEDbY!o9aIaw7XQ9kMey9Sq6q9avmU17SbD08ZX12jUY4ki3k

Smart Flash: http://www.mediafire.com/?xyfdg1eldqpoukf

Use smart flash to install basebands without having to update via kdz..
    Meemo23's DNA_RTL

This one is for my fellow users on here that really need and want the RTL (Right to Left) support on their phones after trying so hard to make 21D support RTL i have given up and just made a rom based on 20E but the problem is you cannot use any kernels on it at all. You will have to wait until either i make a kernel for it. Or i can somehow like how i did for 21D is to fix premissions and stick the 21A wifi and bluettoth files in it and force it to work with any kernel... Other then that it is light weight and fast and smooth... My tweaks have been added to make it smoother ;) enjoy...

Features:
    *Base: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES V20E
    *Kernel: stock with ram tweaks (no OC, awesome rating for stock kernel)
    *Performance tuning..
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *FM Radio
    *Beats Audio with fixed audio modules (power amp working)
    *Bravia Engine..
    *Xloud Engine..
    *Deafult browser (Dolphin HD)
    *Transparent notification and circle battery bar..

Download Link:https://hotfile.com/dl/152002632/baae548/DNA_RTL.zip.html
    DNA_GB 2.0

Features:
    *Base: German V21D..
    *Kernel: Stock kernel with ram management tweaks...
    *EXT 4 Ability
    *Performance tuning..
    *Speed tweaks
    *Smoothness Tweak added
    *Init.d support
    *SD Bosst
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *Updated HTC Beats modules
    *Updated to True Bravia Engine...
    *Xloud Engine..
    *Ad Free (for getting rid of annoying adds in games and apps)
    *Updated theme to ics with circle battery...
    *Changed deafult wallpaper and systemm wallpapers with new ones....
    *Prada system Ui and framework ( i got them from somebody's system dump which i will link.)

Download Link to Hotfile: https://hotfile.com/dl/152555743/8d791bf/DNA_GB_2.0.zip.html

DNA_GB 1.0

Features:
    *Base: German V21D..
    *Kernel: stock with ram tweaks (no OC, awesome rating for stock kernel)
    *Performance tuning..
    *Better 3G speeds..
    *Extra Ram Tweaks..
    *Deodexed
    *Zipaligned
    *Beats Audio with fixed audio modules (power amp working)
    *Bravia Engine..
    *Xloud Engine..
    *Prada system Ui and framework ( i got them from somebody's system dump which i will link.)

Download Link: https://hotfile.com/dl/150307218/c95a2f1/DNA_GB.zip.html

Wallpapers from liquidbeats and dna beats.... https://hotfile.com/dl/150315897/5c08b81/LiquidBeats__DNA.rar.html
    here you are :

csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP920/AAREML/V20e_00/V20E_00.kdz

please do it for next version of DNA_GB.

TNX mate for attention!

I won't be updating this rom it will be called DNA_RTL lol it will be a new rom for People who need RTL at the mean time have a look at go keyboard last i checked i saw RTL settings in it.. You can use it till i make DNA_RTL
    Anyway to remove music in the status bar? I like this Rom. It's stable

go to music player click menu settings and untick the first box...