Xoom 2 ME - MZ607, Help, restore CID from Fastboot

Search This thread

Master-DJ

Sep 14, 2010
Hi everyone, i have a Xoom 2 ME bricked and starts only fastboot mode. I´ve tried to restore with RSD Lite, but the "boot_signed" file gives a error, "preflash validation failed". I´ve also tried to restore it with the commands directly and all files gives ok least "boot_signed" (Only fastboot european roms).
Is it possible flash fake_cid file through the fastboot? I´ve tried and it gives me a error, "command restricted" and with allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin dont work.

Hi everyone, i have a Xoom 2 ME bricked and starts only fastboot mode. I´ve tried to restore with RSD Lite, but the "boot_signed" file gives a error, "preflash validation failed". I´ve also tried to restore it with the commands directly and all files gives ok least "boot_signed" (Only fastboot european roms).
Is it possible flash fake_cid file through the fastboot? I´ve tried and it gives me a error, "command restricted" and with allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin dont work.

I just brought mine back to life with the instructions here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1485741&page=78

I used adb and fast boot from Google's SDK but it took some messing about to get adb to see the Xoom.

Reactions: Master-DJ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I just brought mine back to life with the instructions here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1485741&page=78

I used adb and fast boot from Google's SDK but it took some messing about to get adb to see the Xoom.