[Q] is there a flashable zip with SENSE 4.0?

Search This thread

invensmaster

Aug 26, 2007
Oppo Find 5
OnePlus One
Dear friends
I have been wondering if i can flash (sense 4.0) on the Ice Cream Sandwich build 3.32.401.5 for HTC Sensation? It has sense 3.6 i have googled and searched every were for an article that deals with that with no luck. I might be wrong or may be i was not using the right search words though as far as understand i did my homework before i use my last hope which is asking the experts thanks

DrAgKurt

Mar 3, 2012
Quezon City
Dear friends
I have been wondering if i can flash (sense 4.0) on the Ice Cream Sandwich build 3.32.401.5 for HTC Sensation? It has sense 3.6 i have googled and searched every were for an article that deals with that with no luck. I might be wrong or may be i was not using the right search words though as far as understand i did my homework before i use my last hope which is asking the experts thanks

I think we don't have the sense 4.0 ready yet. I'm pretty sure, it'll be posted on XDA as soon as it's released.

Reactions: invensmaster

invensmaster

Aug 26, 2007
Oppo Find 5
OnePlus One
yes i have seen the roms with the sense 4.0. but i want to flash the stock which has sense 3.6. my question is can i have the stock and then ontop of it flash sense 4.0? there is some roms which is sensles they took sense out of it so i wanted to do the other way around which is have a stock rom but with sense 4.0

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
You are such a n00b!!! :D

To answer your question, no there are no flashable ZIPs with Sense 4.0 - if it was THAT easy do you not think everyone would have done it by now?

aidanski

Feb 29, 2012
UK
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

To answer your question, no there are no flashable ZIPs with Sense 4.0 - if it was THAT easy do you not think everyone would have done it by now?

It's just an inquiry; there is no benefit from flaming someone because of a question which they've (prior to posting on XDA) not found when searching.

I don't see any reason why Sense couldn't be flashed via recovery, providing they extract it from one of the existing Sense 4.0 ROMs. Surely it would just require the pre-existing sense to be overwritten.

Reactions: invensmaster

k0zmic

Jul 16, 2010
London
While Eddy sounded a tad harsh I do think he was joking due to the excessive exclamation marks and :D.

dgenx210

Jan 10, 2011
Manila
It's just an inquiry; there is no benefit from flaming someone because of a question which they've (prior to posting on XDA) not found when searching.

I don't see any reason why Sense couldn't be flashed via recovery, providing they extract it from one of the existing Sense 4.0 ROMs. Surely it would just require the pre-existing sense to be overwritten.

People saying "it's just a question" can get quite tiring at times you know. :D

The thing is, EddyOS is a dev. He knows what he's talking about. You sound to me as if you're saying that Sense is something so simple like a skinned launcher but the thing is, it's not okay? Sense is like TouchWiz and Motoblur. It's very deeply integrated into Android. :p

It's not like taking your TV plug from a wall socket and just plugging it into another. Now, if you've got some way to do it as you suggest, please tell the devs because I am very sure that they are interested in what you have to say.

/s

Well there is nothing wrong beeing a noob also not every one was born qualified people gain experiance by asking questions especialy when its post in the correct section

We are all noobs at one point in our life but the thing is, if we don't make an effort to learn how to do things and stop being a noob, that's a problem. People just don't gain experience by asking especially in xda. Reading also helps because odds are 9/10 that your question has been answered :D

can you provide me the link please? thanks!

Learn to search and sift through threads pare. Look in the dev forum

Last edited:
Reactions: k0zmic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear friends

I think we don't have the sense 4.0 ready yet. I'm pretty sure, it'll be posted on XDA as soon as it's released.
    There's 2 sense 4.0roms in the dev thread and they both work fine with the 3.32 firmware

Sent from my HTC ENR_U using xda premium

People saying "it's just a question" can get quite tiring at times you know. :D

The thing is, EddyOS is a dev. He knows what he's talking about. You sound to me as if you're saying that Sense is something so simple like a skinned launcher but the thing is, it's not okay? Sense is like TouchWiz and Motoblur. It's very deeply integrated into Android. :p

It's not like taking your TV plug from a wall socket and just plugging it into another. Now, if you've got some way to do it as you suggest, please tell the devs because I am very sure that they are interested in what you have to say.

/s

Well there is nothing wrong beeing a noob also not every one was born qualified people gain experiance by asking questions especialy when its post in the correct section

We are all noobs at one point in our life but the thing is, if we don't make an effort to learn how to do things and stop being a noob, that's a problem. People just don't gain experience by asking especially in xda. Reading also helps because odds are 9/10 that your question has been answered :D

can you provide me the link please? thanks!

Learn to search and sift through threads pare. Look in the dev forum