Search This thread

djdana

Jan 17, 2007
all these issues some of u guys have are not relevant at the moment, this is still in testing phase and if u're facing problems then (unfortunately for u) u can't use this cm9 build for the moment, there are other priorities. individual issues (sd problems, mounting, rebooting etc..) should usually be reported later on. it's not my rules, but it's the way xda works (at least in other more organized sections). so all these talks and discussions are OT for now and just causing even more pollution.

I say do something about it:) I will not stop you:rolleyes:
It's a Mess in this thread because XDA doesn't take action---> give the i9001 phone a general section to discuss non dev related matters for a start:D
or let a moderator take action

Last edited:
Reactions: kellermanv

ivendor

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 10, 2009
Rome
twitter.com
Man! Haven't seen you around since Froyo and the HTC Tattoo times. ;) Good to see you again! :)

The Galaxy W also shares the same camera as another phone - the Nexus S, which actually has camera sources for ICS. The problem is that the Nexus S is using a completely different board architecture, so the user space camera driver interacts with the kernel in a different way.

Glad to see you again in these forum :)
Unforunately i haven't much time to play around my new SGS+, i'll help as much as possible. :)

herzau

Dec 31, 2011
SystemUI.apk with % Battery Mod

overwrite in /System/App

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    975 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_2012-04-15-23-57-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-15-23-57-40.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 510
  • stat_sys_battery_50.png
    stat_sys_battery_50.png
    1,001 bytes · Views: 1,084
Last edited:

eBug

Jul 17, 2008
Thanks to everyony who hear my pray and tried to help whith my problem (bootloop into recovery). And Acro68 sorry that i'm bothered you. I here agan to publish the solution. Problem was in boot, like people on other forum says (it was damaged somehow).

Here is file, that need to be flash in Odin.
1. Go into Downloading mode
2. Select OPS - AriesVE.ops(Odin)
3. Select BOOT - Boot_loader.tar
4. Flash it and bootloop into recovery never gona happen.

Is there a way I can flash this with
Code:
dd
instead of Odin?

neluba

Nov 2, 2011
The kernel is working and the sound seems a bit louder and it sounds better i think.
And I think, that the DSPManager isn't working.

mobuch

Nov 14, 2010
Gdańsk
In-Call volume changes

have u made any changes to the in-call volume , or it's only for speaker loudness ?

In-call volume still does not reflect when you try to change it during the call, but afaik this is most probably CM9's bug, not the driver's one, since it is CM9 what does not pass the new volume levels to the driver/hardware?

As for the overall loudness/quality of the built in speaker and mic (sound heard by your caller) - hard to test by caling yourself from second phone lmao.. but it sounds good imho..

Last edited:

Alex93917

Sep 17, 2011
Nice
Why my level battery is downed of 99 to 78 ?

My level battery is now broken to 78%

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fix for recovery bootloop problem

Thanks to everyone who hear my pray and tried to help with my problem (bootloop into recovery). And Acro68 sorry that i'm bothered you. I here again to publish the solution. Problem was in bootloader, like people on other forum says (it was damaged somehow, probably because kies update fails before).

1. Open Odin.exe (UnZip from Odin.zip)
    2. Go into Download mode
    3. Select OPS - AriesVE.ops (UnZip from AriesVE.zip)
    4. Select BOOT - Boot_loader.tar
    5. Flash it and bootloop into recovery never gona happen.

All the files is attached...
    I and some fellow developers (especially thanks manveru0, skywalker01, other users for testing, reporting and other help) are trying to port AOSS to our device, working with CyanogenMod 7 for now.
    You can check out this thread, repositories, and this post for changelogs, bug reports and so on.
    Github repositories:
    https://github.com/abbradar
    https://github.com/manveru0
    Feel free to check them out and fork!

Current status of porting:
    Working:
    • Screen (w. touch features, w. backlight)
    • Buttons
    • Radio (w. 2G/3G, Internet is working)
    • Bluetooth
    • WLAN
    • Rotate sensor
    • Handset button
    • USB
    • Battery sensors
    • Camera
    • GPU acceleration
    Not working:
    • GPS (does not lock)
    • Audio (both input and output, will be tough)
    • Camcorder (because of audio)
    • Storage-related (external SD not working, internal with no USB storage, vold misconfigured)
    • USB tethering/MTP (will require some programming)
    • Host access point (similar to USB tethering)
    • Light sensor
    • Buttons force feedback
    • Contacts on SIM card
    Not tested:
    • Other sensors (compass, magnetic)
    • HDMI (should not work, as logs say)
    • FM radio (should not work)
    Another bugs:
    • CyanogenMod settings doesn't work (fixed by
    • Random reboots sometimes
    • Sometimes - very long resume from sleep (30 seconds approximately)
    • Keyboard is very small
    • Dialer is laggy (because of audio)
    • USB connected notification is shown without USB cable attached
    • APN database is not working (enter settings manually)
    • Vibration strength is very weak
    Regressions: (worked before)
    • Nothing for now
    Visualized changelogs (with CM9), made and hosted by CastagnaIT in dedicated thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1492165

Last testing build (will be updated after major improvements or after some time): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22394052&postcount=284
    skywalker01's testing builds: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22969855&postcount=394

User tomsteel1 have made good-looking banner images for our work: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22506050&postcount=350
    Hello, guys.
    First of all, sorry for my 2.5-month absence, I was really short of time because of university and long illness, so I decided to freeze module development for a while. I understand that doing so without any posts there was rude, and ask for understanding.
    Next, it was a great surprise for me to see really working CM9 for our phone!!! I can only say GJ to arco68 - thank you guy, you really did this, even without a phone! I don't think my work is relevant anymore, so I'll stop with CM7 and will check out his work (maybe I'll be of some help). I've been able to found quick solution for working audio in 2.3.7, also, but I don't think it is relevant anymore ^_^.
    Once again, good job, arco68. I'll try to build CM9 with your configuration and test it, so I'm going to be just user and tester for now. ^_^
    Here's a new full test build of the rom. This contains fixed boot image, so it actually boots (unless I screwed something up this time :p). USB connect/disconnect should work correctly, wifi I *hope* works now. In addition I added support for automatic brightness and cleaned up some stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgyv7betz6cj9mp

And lol at the tags. Who wrote that? :D
    I am a CM9 porter for Galaxy SL. I have come across issues with audio in Galaxy SL also, which I have overcome by coding an Audio wrapper. If you need any help with fixing audio on S+, count me in.