anchaz_al_ayaz

May 9, 2012
Tap the album art...

It's not there.
uploadfromtaptalk1339848627268.png

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Premium HD app

sss2sssss

May 7, 2012
Now I install into my phone, it can work, but why I cannot view album art inside player(can view it on widget there)

rdsguarda

Nov 2, 2011
Guarda
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I instale the new walkman it works fine... :) i update with the walkman button to work... It's work :) but when i restart my WT19i, the old version of walkman is came back... :confused: :(

Someone else withe the same?

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
I instale the new walkman it works fine... :) i update with the walkman button to work... It's work :) but when i restart my WT19i, the old version of walkman is came back... :confused: :(

Someone else withe the same?

Okay, just go to /system/app and locate the semcmusic.apk. Open it and install it.
Then for walkman button, follow this thread.

Equama

Jun 16, 2012
Chittagong
Is just what i do brother... the ICS walkman work grate... bur when i restart my phone the old came back...

:mad:

It also happend to me.just remove/move the SemcMusicWalkman.apk from /system/app to sd card.then reboot your phone.after that it will not happen again.;)
Sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

Last edited:

BandenX

Nov 10, 2011
Surabaya
Walkman apk work great, except the widget. Therea are many stranges on music widget. The album art was cropped. It's change from the current music's album art and the next is too late. When you play A, then switch to B, it still display A's album art. When you play C, it still display B's album art and so on. When playing music and take a screenshot, there is no pause button (as indicating walkman stop playing music). As you can see in my screenshot, there was no pause button even walkman was playing music. How can I change walkman logo. It's better using original logo than using circle background one.
I'm using mini pro on stock rom ICS 4.0.4 and stock kernel toom
Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340058578138.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1340058578138.png
    112 KB · Views: 174

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
Walkman apk work great, except the widget. Therea are many stranges on music widget. The album art was cropped. It's change from the current music's album art and the next is too late. When you play A, then switch to B, it still display A's album art. When you play C, it still display B's album art and so on. When playing music and take a screenshot, there is no pause button (as indicating walkman stop playing music). As you can see in my screenshot, there was no pause button even walkman was playing music. How can I change walkman logo. It's better using original logo than using circle background one.
I'm using mini pro on stock rom ICS 4.0.4 and stock kernel toom

OP have provided another widget. That's a known issue already. Im using original walkman widget to match the walkman ics app..

Equama

Jun 16, 2012
Chittagong
I'm using mini pro on stock rom ICS 4.0.4 and stock kernel too

to change the Walkman logo check the comments(#97 may be) at 10th page.
sorry for my bad English.

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

sss2sssss

May 7, 2012
Nobody answer my question...==
Here's the problem
Screenshot_2012-06-19-20-09-23.png

Now I'm using Flush78 ICS ROM+installed Beats Audio MOD v3

Black_jackss

Aug 25, 2011
Pekanbaru
How do you rename and change icon of this this apk?
I tried using icspaktool to compile this apk
Change its name to "Music" in strings.xml
and changed its icon to my stock music icon in drawable-mdpi,i compiled it
when i push it to my sk17i,the music player won't appear,did i missed sth?

SharpnShiny

May 14, 2012
Does anyone else use this app to sync with Media Go or Songbird?

Playlists are a problem...I put 25GB of music on the SD so really want to try to make it work. Media Go does not detect the Sony playlists that this app creates. The app freezes a lot on me also, I have to restart the phone, killing the app doesn't help. I don't use ANY other music mods whatsoever.

chokolatte92

Jun 7, 2012
not working

not working on ST15i. Installed using the CWM recovery and but the stock Walkman player remains like before. im running on 4.0.4 :mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the walkman music player leaked by doomlord , its a flashable zip with edit music info + album art transitions for official ICS

Install it via CWM

I am not responsible for any damages to your phones:D

EDIT : install the Musicwidget.apk from attachments it works like charm :cool:
    Here the real ways to install this walkman player...

1. Download the zip file and apk from the attachments below.
    2. Copy to your SD card.
    3. Install the Walkman player apk just like a normal app. (overwrite it)
    4. Flash the zip file via CWM. (reboot)
    5. Done.

Hope it works. :D

Thanks.
    - Here is Music Player with Walkman Icon ;)
    - Hope you enjoy this.
    Can you attach it here pls?

Of course, here you go ...

was waiting for this... btw any way to make it look like xperia s music player ? i mean the icons

EDIT : the widget has bugs :(