Note 2 (rogers) stock 4.3 exchange email problems

Search This thread

pigbait

Aug 26, 2011
winnipeg
Hey guys just seeing if anyone else is experiencing problem with stock exchange email client? when I add my account it will sync the emails but I cant send any emails out, the client shows a massage on the keyboard (Retrieving account information...) I have tried Factory wipe and cash wipe nothing works

rotule

Dec 3, 2012
Montreal
Are you on wifi? I seem to have problem sending mails on wifi sometimes, just turning off wifi and send the mail on 4g or lte works usually

For me it was like this on 4.1 also

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

juznabacka

Jan 2, 2014
compassion

Hey guys just seeing if anyone else is experiencing problem with stock exchange email client? when I add my account it will sync the emails but I cant send any emails out, the client shows a massage on the keyboard (Retrieving account information...) I have tried Factory wipe and cash wipe nothing works

Unfortunately I can only confirm the same problem on my Note 2, can receive but cannot send emails through stock exchange email app. I just talked to my IT department from work and they don't know why the issue occurs.

Does anyone know the cure?

BMercer94

May 17, 2013
Bay Roberts, NL
Also experiencing the same issue, both on Jedi Master X2 as well as stock TELUS 4.3. Odd issue considering AOSP 4.3/4.4 had no issues with ActiveSync e-mail. For now i'm just using K-9 with retrieval on manual, and just reply o the e-mail through that. Obviously this is less than ideal. Any ideas?