Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

a_akash

Jul 23, 2013
Sayreville
OK so this is whats going on

I have tried several way to push or downlode recovery twrp and cwm on my lg g2 it is fully rooted i check it through the app it says it has full root priviliges.

Everytime i run the recovery it take me to a black screen with a green android lying with its belly open.

I have tired installing recovery through adb but i either end up getting a loki file wont go through or it wont load or the it says it cant open the twrp image. I have followed step by step instruction through youtube. I dont know whats going on.

Please help ...and let me know if you need any further details.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
OK so this is whats going on

I have tried several way to push or downlode recovery twrp and cwm on my lg g2 it is fully rooted i check it through the app it says it has full root priviliges.

Everytime i run the recovery it take me to a black screen with a green android lying with its belly open.

I have tired installing recovery through adb but i either end up getting a loki file wont go through or it wont load or the it says it cant open the twrp image. I have followed step by step instruction through youtube. I dont know whats going on.

Please help ...and let me know if you need any further details.

are you on 10d, 10o or 10q?

madhatSWO

Jan 14, 2014
plus.google.com
You could always use flashify. Use it to download the TWRP .zip. Extract the .img file into the phone, then use flashify to flash that .img file you extracted. Reboot into recovery to see if it stuck.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk