Search This thread

sorrowuk

Apr 5, 2011
So were you able to get more than 1 satellite ?

You looking to do a developer preview 3 anytime soon with working gps and wifi ? :)

Then only maybe light sensor not that important though, so camera and bluetooth

kzoodroid

Jun 27, 2010
Kalamazoo
So were you able to get more than 1 satellite ?

You looking to do a developer preview 3 anytime soon with working gps and wifi ? :)

Then only maybe light sensor not that important though, so camera and bluetooth

I suggest you read the rules before posting as asking for ETA's is highly frowned on in the community. And insulting the devs isn't the best way to make friends here, i.e. things aren't fixed based upon their importance to you.

aorth

Nov 10, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
mjanja.ch
I would post a new build, but I'm not ready to support a bunch of half working features, so I'm going to keep testing and refining until I think it's stable enough to throw to you guys. The alternative, if you can't wait, is to get involved in the development. It's easy to build it yourself if you have a few hours to clone repos and compile crap.

Wifi's going to be tricky, it's real porting, real development. There are serious issues with getting wifi working, it's not a walk in the park. Just hang tight :)

aorth

Nov 10, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
mjanja.ch
Wifi... sometimes

Ok, so I now know what locerra was saying about wifi "kinda" working...

oLfBPl.png

sTupZl.png

I happened to be in the same room as my router when I turned my tablet on after work today, and BAM! Wifi. It's super buggy, and I'm still getting FCs in a lot of apps (possibly related to the OSS sensors we switched to last weekend, I'm not sure), so I can't upload betas for you guys to play with just yet. Sorry!

aorth

Nov 10, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
mjanja.ch
Status Update

Status update: I just got the smdk4210 kernel booting. This is the 3.0.y-based kernel that the Galaxy S2 people are using. locerra made the necessary changes in the kernel for our tabs to boot this, and I've just done a test build for P6200. It works:

The kernel we were using before was the 2.6.36-based kernel from Samsung's GPL source release. I believe the future is for us to stick to a kernel which is closer to other Samsung Exynos 4210 devices (and more ICS devices in general).

I've only had a brief look around, but I can see that the momentary "blanking" on screen rotation is fixed. Sensors still more or less work (like they more or less did before!). Telephony isn't working, not sure why. Sound is working nicely. Brightness controls are a bit b0rked cuz we didn't update our lights library (Torch works, though).

Stay tuned...

aorth

Nov 10, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
mjanja.ch
TriangleAway working...

Another perk of this new smdk4210 kernel... we can now reset the pesky flash counter:

Basically, Samsung's ICS kernels expose a new mmc partition, /sys/block/mmcblk0boot0. It's not present in Gingerbread or Honeycomb kernels. If you're running a ROM with this ICS kernel, Chainfire's TriangleAway makes quick work of resetting the flash counter. Good to know!

Thanks to Chainfire for TriangleAway, and also to locerra for getting this new kernel booting on our tablets.

aorth

Nov 10, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
mjanja.ch
no he doesn't :)

Also, hardware-accelerated video is working on the tab 7.7, so hopefully it is working for you as well. I was afraid telephony would break, try the galaxys2 libs + conf and see if that works.

Hardware-accelerated video doesn't work here. And actually, the UI is a bit sluggish now... Also, haptic feeback vibration is working fine for me.

Ok, I'm looking into the RIL thing. I notice Note and Galaxy S2 are using Smdk4210RIL and we're using SamsungHCRIL. I'll try to see if I can build with their binaries and use that RIL class instead.

btw, getting an error on kernel compile on my Ubuntu box again (my Arch laptop works, but is just slower): http://pastebin.com/6D1Vi3bg

update: Hardware-accelerated video seems to be working for some videos which are encoded with h264. Audio doesn't always work. But h264 video + mp4 audio appears to work fine.

Last edited:

gingerboy92

May 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Xiaomi 12
can anyone post a full instruction on how to compile all the source to get a fully working file for flashing? i would really appreciate it. i'm still new with android stuff, only familiar with kernel stuff.

locerra

Aug 18, 2010
Seattle
I put instructions on how to do it for the tab 7.7 here. It should be the same, except with your device name instead (p6200 I'm going to guess). I'm not sure if the manifest I link there still works, but let me know if you decide test.

Last edited:

gingerboy92

May 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Xiaomi 12
I put instructions on how to do it for the tab 7.7 here. It should be the same, except with your device name instead (p6200 I'm going to guess). I'm not sure if the manifest I link there still works, but let me know if you decide test.

thanks.. still syncing cm ics repo.. i will try it when it's done.
btw. i tried to compile android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 from your git.
ended with this error.. same error when i tried to compile the one from teamhacksung.

Code:
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_subsystem.h:18,
                 from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:11:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk.h:1705:76: error: mali_osk_specific.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk.h:1709:3: error: #error MALI_STATIC_INLINE not defined on your OS
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk.h:1713:3: error: #error MALI_NON_STATIC_INLINE not defined on your OS
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_subsystem.h:19  CC      net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_sctp.o
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_uk_types.h:24:32: error: regs/mali_200_regs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_subsystem.h:19,
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_uk_types.h:577: error: 'MALI200_NUM_REGS_FRAME' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_uk_types.h:578: error: 'MALI200_NUM_REGS_WBx' undeclared here (not in a function)
  LD      drivers/rtc/built-in.o
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:17:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk_mali.h:19:22: error: mali_osk.h: No such file or directory
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:19:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:18:22: error: mali_pmm.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:19:29: error: mali_pmm_system.h: No such file or directory
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:19:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:104: error: expected ')' before 'core'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:123: error: expected ')' before 'core'
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:20:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:165: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'mali_pmm_core_id'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:221: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'mali_bool'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:230: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'mali_bool'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:240: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '_mali_osk_errcode_t'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:254: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'struct'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:270: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'u32'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:276: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'struct'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:349: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'int'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:355: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:416: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '_mali_osk_errcode_t'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:443: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'u32'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:458: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:486: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:499: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:512: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:29:27: error: mali_platform.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:112: error: 'mali_subsystem_pmm' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: In function 'mali_kernel_constructor':
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:158: error: implicit declaration of function 'mali_platform_init' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:181: error: implicit declaration of function 'mali_platform_deinit' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  CC      drivers/spi/spi.o
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: In function 'mali_kernel_destructor':
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:196: error: implicit declaration of function 'malipmm_force_powerup' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: At top level:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:812: error: expected ')' before 'core'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:853: error: expected ')' before 'core'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: In function '_mali_kernel_core_dump_state':
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:904: error: implicit declaration of function 'mali_pmm_dump_os_thread_state' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
make[5]: *** [drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** [drivers/media/video/samsung/mali] Error 2
make[3]: *** [drivers/media/video/samsung] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/media/video] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/media] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

edit/add: lol.. soo.. no sd memory card,no adb, no wireless, and i have no data plan.. any idea how to transfer files to the tab without reflashing it with 3.2 first? :p

Last edited:

aorth

Nov 10, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya
mjanja.ch
thanks.. still syncing cm ics repo.. i will try it when it's done.
btw. i tried to compile android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 from your git.
ended with this error.. same error when i tried to compile the one from teamhacksung.

Code:
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_subsystem.h:18,
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk.h:1705:76: error: mali_osk_specific.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk.h:1709:3: error: #error MALI_STATIC_INLINE not defined on your OS
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk.h:1713:3: error: #error MALI_NON_STATIC_INLINE not defined on your OS
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_subsystem.h:19  CC      net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_sctp.o
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_uk_types.h:24:32: error: regs/mali_200_regs.h: No such file or directory
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_subsystem.h:19,
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_uk_types.h:577: error: 'MALI200_NUM_REGS_FRAME' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_uk_types.h:578: error: 'MALI200_NUM_REGS_WBx' undeclared here (not in a function)
  LD      drivers/rtc/built-in.o
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:17:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_osk_mali.h:19:22: error: mali_osk.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:18:22: error: mali_pmm.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:19:29: error: mali_pmm_system.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:104: error: expected ')' before 'core'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.h:123: error: expected ')' before 'core'
In file included from drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:20:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:165: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'mali_pmm_core_id'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:221: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'mali_bool'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:230: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'mali_bool'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:240: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '_mali_osk_errcode_t'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:254: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'struct'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:270: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'u32'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:276: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'struct'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:349: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'int'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:355: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:416: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '_mali_osk_errcode_t'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:443: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'u32'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:458: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:486: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:499: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_rendercore.h:512: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:29:27: error: mali_platform.h: No such file or directory
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:112: error: 'mali_subsystem_pmm' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: In function 'mali_kernel_constructor':
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:158: error: implicit declaration of function 'mali_platform_init' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:181: error: implicit declaration of function 'mali_platform_deinit' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  CC      drivers/spi/spi.o
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: In function 'mali_kernel_destructor':
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:196: error: implicit declaration of function 'malipmm_force_powerup' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: At top level:
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:812: error: expected ')' before 'core'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:853: error: expected ')' before 'core'
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c: In function '_mali_kernel_core_dump_state':
drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.c:904: error: implicit declaration of function 'mali_pmm_dump_os_thread_state' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
make[5]: *** [drivers/media/video/samsung/mali/common/mali_kernel_core.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** [drivers/media/video/samsung/mali] Error 2
make[3]: *** [drivers/media/video/samsung] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/media/video] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/media] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

edit/add: lol.. soo.. no sd memory card,no adb, no wireless, and i have no data plan.. any idea how to transfer files to the tab without reflashing it with 3.2 first? :p

Yeah, compiling from the kernel folder doesn't work for some reason. I never figured out why. If you want to compile, just do mka bootimage or something that will trigger a new kernel to be compiled (that way you don't have to recompile the whole of CM.

Also, which compiler are you using? Both locerra and I had problems with our adb at one point, and we suspect they were related to GCC. For me it was GCC 4.6.x on Ubuntu 11.10 (I think it's better on 12.04, but I don't know for sure as I am now on Arch!). See my blog for more info: Ubuntu GCC > 4.4 considered harmful!

Reactions: chrisrotolo

locerra

Aug 18, 2010
Seattle
I'm pretty sure that I could fix it to compile in the kernel folder, but you really shouldn't be doing that anyways. If you are just compiling the kernel do
Code:
$ make -C path/to/kernel/source O=path/to/output ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=path/to/cross/compile/prefix CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE=path/to/initramfs -jN
where N is the number of processes you want.

Reactions: chrisrotolo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hear ye, hear ye! I've started porting CyanogenMod 9 to the Galaxy Tab Plus. While it's up and running (and actually quite usable), this is really only a developer preview. Please understand that this is a very rough initial port, and lots of stuff doesn't work.

Warning! Do not flash!

Do not flash this unless you know how to backup your data and especially unless you know how to get back to stock. If you don't already know how to do this, you might want to familiarize yourself with the process now, while the other developers and me get CM9 to a more "daily driver" state. I don't have time to help n00bs unbrick their devices. No offense!

Known issues
    Please don't complain about them unless you're willing to fix them. :)
    • USB mounting of internal storage (will never work). Removable sdcard can work, but is disabled for now. Note: USB mounting is different than MTP, which works fine already.
    • HDMI out
    • Hardware acceleration for DivX/MP3
    • IR Blaster
    • WiFi is a bit iffy, sometimes you need to toggle it off and on
    • GPS doesn't get as many satellites as in stock

Download (P6200/P6201/P6200L)
    ROM (September 17, 2012): goo.im (md5: 6c13a8753cfdbcb3cf81a7abb90f6c3a)
    ClockworkMod Recovery (6.0.1.0): goo.im / Mediafire (md5: 4554f940ac0064dba3e1c5e12469efd2)
    Google Apps: http://goo-inside.me/gapps (use the CyanogenMod 9 one)

Download (P6210/P6211/P6210L)
    ROM (September 17, 2012): goo.im (md5: 5f87f7bf0fd887b9ace4ea5d95773fa7)
    ClockworkMod Recovery (6.0.1.0): Mediafire (md5: e71feb63ee44a7e809b6c2e7ae6d6e7d)

Download (T869)
    ROM (September 17, 2012): goo.im (md5: 936707a07e36d27b59ea26284a52474e)
    ClockworkMod Recovery (6.0.1.2): goo.im (md5: 5827f2e38bf609d6583f8b715667b8d3)

Flash
    Flash from ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.x (probably works with 5.0.2.x, but I use 6.0.1.x so your mileage may vary). Make sure to wipe data/factory reset. No whining if it eats your homework.

Sources
    We share a LOT of similar hardware with other Exynos 4210 / Mali 400MP devices. Right now we're sharing lots of code with the Tab 7.7 people. Here is a list of where you can find my/our code.

Credits
    • ohanar -- set up the initial device tree for the GT-68x0 (Tab 7.7). Huge help and time saver!
    • teamhacksung -- badass dev dudes who have a dream
    • goo-inside.me -- hosting
    • CyanogenMod community in general

Donate
    I do this for fun (I have a day job that pays me). If you're able to donate, donate to one of the following organizations, without whom none of this would be possible:
    Reserved for changelog, detailed flashing instructions, etc. :)

Screenshots to tide you over!

6F2dL.png

a7kP9.png

jtYAu.png

Changelog

September 17, 2012
    • New kernel (same one from CM10
    • Sync with latest CM source

August 10, 2012
    • WPA supplicant driver switched to Wext, should be more stable now without the hack from stock ICS we were using before
    • A2DP fixed
    • Low-power mode (off-mode charging) works
    • P6210 no longer thinks it is a GSM device
    • Camera FCs while video recording fixed

July 19, 2012
    • Bluetooth works

July 17, 2012
    • Auto brightness works

July 13, 2012
    • Based on a new kernel (smdk4210-tab, a hybrid of Galaxy S3 + p6200 ICS kernel sources)
    • Using many new blobs from the official P68x0 and P62x0 ICS releases
    • Video recording works
    • Front and back camera work (with flash!)
    • Audio is now stereo (moblix, please confirm ;))
    • Calling works, but someone needs to see if the voice is still distorted on the remote side
    • Support for GT-P6210L
    • Low-power mode kinda works, but keeps rebooting (now using AOSP one, not Samsung)
    • Bluetooth broken (regression)

June 24, 2012
    • Updated CyanogenMod sources
    • Experimental new bus frequencies for larger displays
    • Off-mode charging is still broken because I haven't even looked into it

June 10, 2012
    • Bluetooth is working
    • Sync with latest upstream CM9 (new Apollo music player, CRT Off animation, new Cid boot animation, etc)
    • Seems I broke low-power mode charging...

DP3.2 Hotfix 1 (May 27, 2012)
    • P6200: New kernel with mic fix

DP3.2 (May 19, 2012)
    • Rear camera working again (regression in DP 3.1)

DP3.1 (May 17, 2012)
    • Off-mode charging now works
    • Sync'd with latest upstream repos (a few new high-res icon graphics, not too noticeable)

DP3 (May 13, 2012)
    • Rebased work ontop of the 3.0.x-based smdk4210 kernel
    • RIL working again (now using Galaxy S II RIL blobs)
    • GPS working again
    • Some hardware-accelerated video should work (not all video/audio codecs are working yet)
    • Rotation animation doesn't glitch anymore
    • Camera kinda works... strong emphasis on "kinda"
    • Ditto for wifi

DP2 (April 13, 2012)
    • Audio working
    • GSM partially working (calls, SMS, and some USSD requests). Getting data working on this one is trivial if you're not afraid to use adb.

DP1 (April 1, 2012)
    • Initial preview
    I'm baaaack.

I'm back from vacation, and I've synced up with locerra's latest changes to the tab device trees. He's been very productive over the last two weeks, and I have new builds for P6200, P6210, and T869 on their way to the server as we speak...

You'll have new builds verrrrrry soon.
    Developer preview 3.2

Here's DP 3.2. Nothing major, just a minor update with the rear-facing camera working again. Note: it's still not working 100%, merely back to how it was before it regressed in DP 3.1 (locerra made some libcamera changes). :)

P6200: goo-inside.me (md5: 1271d226e74a96341d75a8439735eac1)
    P6210: goo-inside.me (md5: 38ed64d1f625ef7d5d174007139f008e)

While it is working, I get roughly 5 out of 10 shots which are plagued by artifacts, for example:

DP3 for P6210

I've decided to take up managing the P6210 releases for now, since kmmxracer has decided to leave us. :)

Here's some DP3 love for the wifi guys:

P6210 (DP3, May 13, 2012): goo-inside.me / mirrors wanted! (md5: b6ec56f08d32fcf052a2cc7f63cc8230)
    ClockworkMod Recovery P6210: From garyd9
    Google Apps: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ (use the CyanogenMod 9 one)

Keep in mind I don't actually have this device... so if it doesn't boot, BREATH, and then tell me what happened. :)